Injuries

• Looks like Packer will be out for a bit and Benji had a bit of hamstring problem. It looks like our depth is gonna really be tested in the next couple of weeks. Would really like to see what Felise and Sue could do for us.

• What happened to Packer?

Well I guess those that have kept their cool and had a dig in ressies will get rewarded now.

• Damn that’s a shame, we actually haven’t had a great run with injuries so far - but have still been able to cover luckily. Keen to see Sue as well, I think he’ll do alright. We’ll miss Packer though… Hopefully not out for too long if so.

• If that’s true hopefully we can see next week:

1. Lolohea
    2. Thompson
    3. Marsters
    4. Kev
    5. MWZ
    6. Reynolds
    7. Brooks
    8. Twal
    9. Liddle
    10. Matulino
    11. Lawrence
    12. Rochow
    13. ET

14. Felise
    15. Eisenhuth
    16. MCK
    17. Aloiai

• When is Taylor due back?

• @:

What happened to Packer?

Well I guess those that have kept their cool and had a dig in ressies will get rewarded now.

Knee. Looked like an MCL. He was hopping on 1 leg for the last 5 minutes.

• @:

When is Taylor due back?

Any time in the next 3 weeks. Week-to-week atm.

• Remind me all

Who was the bright one who decided to mock the football injury gods when they said on April Fool’s Day that Packer got badly injured at training ???

Thanks ……Thanks very much

• @:

Remind me all

Who was the bright one who decided to mock the football injury gods when they said on April Fool’s Day that Packer got badly injured at training ???

That would be teddy23. This is your first warning teddy. We can’t have a curse bringer in the BEAST’s fan club.

• @:

Remind me all

Some people never learn…… 😦

• @:

Looks like Packer will be out for a bit and Benji had a bit of hamstring problem. It looks like our depth is gonna really be tested in the next couple of weeks. Would really like to see what Felise and Sue could do for us.

Felise is playing particularly well in ISP, both in attack and defense.

• If ET is back Eiso to the prop rotation, Aloiai had is also getting back to form.

If Benji is out Reynolds should make his debut next week or we out Tui at 6, Thomson at 1 and Nofo on the wing.

We have options and all are playing well - it’s a true team we have everyone!!!

• @:

@:

Remind me all

That would be teddy23. This is your first warning teddy. We can’t have a curse bringer in the BEAST’s fan club.

Frigan Teddy….

• @:

@:

What happened to Packer?

MCL means how long?

• @:

@:

@:

What happened to Packer?

MCL means how long?

If its an MCL, it could be between 4-8 weeks. But MCL was just a guess from me tho, I don’t know what he’s done.

Recent Topics