Congrats Rowdy..

Now WESTS Tigers leading TRY scorer…and what a TRY it was…

Benji was oh so close…

Keep fighting it out all year…

Best game I’ve seen from him in years

Club legend. No doubt.

Looking forward to watching it (recorded) but the ABC commentators were certainly full of praise.

Have been a big critic at times but this is great and I’m very happy for him. (Any chance of it happening most weeks Rowdy??!)

Ive probably been the harshest on the forum against him.
Ill happily eat my hat. We lose without him today.

Made some super meter when we were under the pump. Great reads reminds me of Haffman.
And once again the big play when needed.

His try bought back memories of the great Gareth Ellis.
Defensively sound but just doesn’t have the hitting power of the Brit in defence but Im not complaining.

I’ve also been critical of Lawrence but I thought he was outstanding today. His defense, including the smothering of Croft was a telling factor in the win, while his hard running was probably what pleased me the most. Best game I’ve seen from him for years. His handling even looked secure.

Finally got a decent pass from Brooks whilst running a good line.

Nice one Rowdy - congratulations - always believed in you.

Many more tries to come in 2018.

He has been great all season.

Of all his blights, his line running was and always will be superb

@:

Yes he has. He had on game where he dropped some hot balls and the haters jumped on him like white on rice.

@:

@:

Yes he has. He had on game where he dropped some hot balls and the haters jumped on him like white on rice.

Always plays well against Melbourne - usually snaps Billy whenever he gets the opportunity and was all over Croft. Ran straight and hard all day. No detractors today for Rowdy.

Best game in years. One bad miss in D, no bricks for hands moments, now for some consistency.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.