5 tackle set ??

• About 10 minutes left , did anyone else see the 5 tackle

Even the commentators went quiet , Nable said 4th tackle , screen said 4 tackles and refs called 5th

Just amazes me , how does this get screwed up so often ??

• Noticed the tackle count go from 2 to 4 and also the clock frozen with 4 minutes remaining during the first three tackles in our set. Then the clock kept going at about 2 minutes 30 when it should have been stopped.

• I’ll check later for you hap

• @:

I’ll check later for you hap

Cheers Ink , I’ll tape the replay as well

Must admit we got lucky when the refs stopped the play when Packer was getting strapped , didn’t get that

Cammy must have been foaming at the mouth 😆

• I noticed it but the tackle counts on Fox have been terrible all year. They are always a play behind. I put it down to that rather than the refs actually making an error.

• I am pretty sure the refs stuffed up. It seemed a quick set.

• Yes and no penalties SH while they got a couple crucial ones.
    Hoffman should’ve been penalised late when he put pressure on Benji at dummy half.
    Thought we were done then.

• @:

I noticed it but the tackle counts on Fox have been terrible all year. They are always a play behind. I put it down to that rather than the refs actually making an error.

Yeah but I usually am counting (I know I’m too involved 😆 ) as well and was surprised by the refs call of 5th as well

• 8.07 mark definitely 5 tackles unless we miss a tackle when they replay the last Melbourne play

• I thought i noticed it too during the game, however i dont count during the sets i just thought it went from 4th to 6th

• Administrators

I noticed it too

• I didn’t notice, but I was ropable when Hoffman was allowed to stand next to MWZ as he played the ball, then we got called for a knock on when he was all over the dummy half (forget who it was)

• Yeah… So much for the “crackdown” eh?

• @:

8.07 mark definitely 5 tackles unless we miss a tackle when they replay the last Melbourne play

Yeah I’d say they missed a tackle during the replay… We would’ve been standing round for about 10 seconds doing nothing.
    Fox often get the tackle number wrong too.
    Brooks seemed prepared for the last and the kick

Recent Topics