Godinet.......

• Don’t wanna see one more grubber from dummy half!

Completely killed our momentum and was so far off it wasn’t even funny, did vey similiar last week too.

Not trying to be negative but that can cost us massively……

Hope to see Liddle at 9 with ET helping him out

While bringing either a MCK, Felise and Sue onto the bench and not having 2 hookers

• Next week Liddle will be 9 and Reynolds or Benji will be 14.

• @:

Next week Liddle will be 9 and Reynolds or Benji will be 14.

Forgot about Reynolds, yeah that sounds good!

Hope Benji continues to start he’s the difference in my opinion

• Liddle is the deal in attack and defense and should start.

• His defence was really rubbish as well. Got shrugged off numerous times and didn’t make many effective tackles.

• @:

That’s probably what will happen.

• Not the same level as other 1st graders has done a reasonable job, did get us a repeat set. We do have potentially better players coming back from injury.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

I wouldn’t be in a rush to start Liddle just yet…the impact we are getting when he comes on is more beneficial IMO…

but something needs to change there…his try saver was also great at a crucial time…

• Probably won’t be there next week. Reynolds back hopefully.

• My daughter learned some new words

• I don’t know what McIlwrick really did wrong either? He’s no world beater, but he’s a solid defender with good line speed and even if not as effective as Liddle as a runner, can still do some damage.

• Hate to pick on a player whrn we won but yeah, time to go. Did a job for us ti start the year so good on him, but we will only improve in this area from now.

• Godinet has been the starting hooker for the last couple of wins …he is the epitome of this team ,he is playing above his weight and at least holding his own … I for one appreciate the heart he has shown keeping the position warm some here are very hard markers !

• @:

@:

@:

I wouldn’t be in a rush to start Liddle just yet…the impact we are getting when he comes on is more beneficial IMO…

but something needs to change there…his try saver was also great at a crucial time…

We need someone to start other than Godinet, if not Liddle, then Reynolds, but he’s got no match fitness behind him. Godinet is a speed bump out there and one of the main contributors for our missed tackle stats at the moment.

• Agreed. Liddle to 9 and Reynolds off the bench.

But when Liddle is able to play 80 mins (which should happen at some point this year) where does that leave Reynolds?

Recent Topics