Tim Moltzen

Brilliant today.

The only issue I think we have with him in the halves is we still have no kicking game.

At least in the short term though, its by far our best option.

I won;t go anywhere near that far MacDougall but he’s an actual half who knows where to be & what to do with ball in hand. Good running half who also has a nice pass and vision.
He’s also got a kicking game it just needs some more time for him to really bring it on I think.
His speed was what surprised me today!

His kicking isn’t that bad. Great game by Timmy today.

……is a gun and exactly what we need at half. We’ve got 2 playmakers already and although he can always improve the kicking game, if he continues doing what he’s doing we’re a smokey for the comp!

😉

@softlaw:

Same thing surprised me last game… he’s dynamite of the mark!! Perfect attribute for a half back to have!

has been outstanding this year even at fullback which I know alot of people didnt agree with

He’s the answer for 1/2 back for the future i hope he stays there for 2010
With the team playing well i don’t know how we could fit taumata in the team especially with MM having another blinder

He has a good long kicking game but I think he feels he should give it to Benji. Just kick it son you are going well.

bloody brilliant……that second try was sheer pace to outrun jarred croker

@Kaiser:

@softlaw:

Same thing surprised me last game… he’s dynamite of the mark!! Perfect attribute for a half back to have!

Not only that he maintains his pace over a long distance….He has football pace…

I think we have our 1,6,7,9 combination for 2010.

I was calling for Tim Moltzen to be put at halfback at the start of last year during the trials. Instead we kept Morris in the halves which was a massive mistake. Oh well, Timmy is halfback now and he is playing well. Keep it up Timmy! 😎

He’s Trent Barrett like but with more speed. Just needs to work on his choice of kicks.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.