Jerseys

• It seemed weird that we didn’t wear our no 1 strip yesterday. It was our home game unless we thought it was superstition from Rd 2.
    Either way we’ve won in all 3 of our jersys so far.

• We didn’t win in the jersey we wore against Brisbane and in the trial against Cronulla

• @:

We didn’t win in the jersey we wore against Brisbane and in the trial against Cronulla

Oh yeah that’s right it was the heritage one. However does anyone know why we wore the white??

• @:

@:

We didn’t win in the jersey we wore against Brisbane and in the trial against Cronulla

Oh yeah that’s right it was the heritage one. However does anyone know why we wore the white??

Absolutely - because it is better than the black.

• No idea why, but gave a good contrast from the Storm strip.

On another note, I really enjoyed seeing the Magpies in their white strip yesterday… memories!

• What I like about it the most is that it’s full of sponsers. You can see the difference between now and three years ago.

• @:

What I like about it the most is that it’s full of sponsers. You can see the difference between now and three years ago.

Yes agreed, correct me if I am wrong but we only had Meriton at one point? I like that we’re looking a more professional outfit now.

Recent Topics