Chris Lawrence - Highlights

• Now that he is the Wests Tigers leading try scorer i decided to add a part 2 video.
    This one starts at the 2011 season

[media]

Part 1 starts at the 2010 semi against the raiders and goes back to his debut

[media]

while alot of people refer to his hip injury,you will see that he maintained good pace for a while after the injury.
    i think the constant playing with ankle injuries,and ankle surgeries are the main culprit,with a mix of hamstring tears.

anyway,well done chris

• and he usually put on a good hit 1st game back from major injury. 😆

• ForumSupporter

Nice bon…classy as always…

Part 2 may remind people how he’s gone post injury…the hip isn’t the issue …his hammies are which may well be related…

He really has only transitioned to the back row in 2016…was good in 17…looks to be getting better in 18 the more time he spends there…

• Thanks Bons, I’ve watched these a few time on youtube.
    He really had a turn of speed as a kid.

• Some damn fine moments in those highlights.

• Can you imagine a young Lawrence coming through now, with our current setup.

• @:

Nice bon…classy as always…

Part 2 may remind people how he’s gone post injury…the hip isn’t the issue …his hammies are which may well be related…

He really has only transitioned to the back row in 2016…was good in 17…looks to be getting better in 18 the more time he spends there…

Yep I have been saying that for years. The hip itself was never the problem. He came back and blitzed the Dragons one night with pure speed not long after his hip injury.

• Thanks Bon, much appreciated !
    Was Chris Man-of the Match against the Storm in NZ? If not he couldn’t have been far off.

• Great video!

For the injuries and that try drought he had, Rowdy still scoring a lot of meat pies over time.

Marshall to Lawrence was at one point our version of c Marsh b Lillee.

Recent Topics