Tigers News Articles

• This year has been sensational… not being in the news. I have a habit of searching ‘wests tigers news’. and for as long as i can remember every day or even hr there was a new article about the club imploding, scandal, coach has no say, players leaving, bad board, lazy squad, ‘stars’ leaving…. you all know what i mean. There doesnt even seem to be any leaks from the club. No one knew about milne until they read it. It’s like in an off season the entire joint become professional

• You win football matches you attract positive press

• @:

This year has been sensational… not being in the news. I have a habit of searching ‘wests tigers news’. and for as long as i can remember every day or even hr there was a new article about the club imploding, scandal, coach has no say, players leaving, bad board, lazy squad, ‘stars’ leaving…. you all know what i mean. There doesnt even seem to be any leaks from the club. No one knew about milne until they read it. It’s like in an off season the entire joint become professional

X2

Isn’t it great that the club has become professional almost over night. It goes to show you that a strong leadership filters down from the top :slight_smile:

• @:

@:

This year has been sensational… not being in the news. I have a habit of searching ‘wests tigers news’. and for as long as i can remember every day or even hr there was a new article about the club imploding, scandal, coach has no say, players leaving, bad board, lazy squad, ‘stars’ leaving…. you all know what i mean. There doesnt even seem to be any leaks from the club. No one knew about milne until they read it. It’s like in an off season the entire joint become professional

X2

Isn’t it great that the club has become professional almost over night. It goes to show you that a strong leadership filters down from the top :slight_smile:

X3

Recent Topics