The rumour that I keep hearing.

• I have heard this rumour by one person that is involved with the rorters and one that is involved with another leading NRL club.
    Ivan Cleary and son are being heavily pursued by the Roosters this will be Uncle Nics parting gift to the Rorters before he steps aside what worries me is what Uncle Nic wants he gets and the offer is too good to refuse.

• Have faith in decent human beings brother - all will be well. Lol

• Everyone’s heard this rumour. It’s the obvious thing to happen when Cronk retires. But why would Cleary go to a soulless club like the Roosters when he can bleed black white and gold and keep proving the doubters wrong.

• ForumSupporter

Yeah I wouldn’t waste too much oxygen on it …Cleary I…is contracted for 2020 when Nathan is off…given Ivan stance on honouring contracts I can’t see him asking for a release unless we punt him beforehand of course…

• Ivan Cleary just doesn’t seem the type of coach who chases the dollar. I think he is happy here and he knows that the Wests Tigers are on the rise off the field too.

As for Nathan, I think he is much like his father and is far from a certainty to come here. If he is happy at the Panthers I think he will stay.

• With Uncle Nic’s MO being what it is, I’d fully expect him to have a red hot crack at the opportunity.

Hopefully we can stay a happy camp and that will be enough to keep the boss on board.

• Has uncle Nic got Cancer … his parting gift?

• @:

Has uncle Nic got Cancer … his parting gift?

No he is a cancer - on the NRL!!!

• I’m surprised IC has not been linked to every underperforming heavy weight club in the NRL. What is not to like?

At the least, IC is a breath of fresh air in the NRL which has become stale and boring.

• Cleary seems to like the build, when you start from scratch you can mould the club into exactly what you want. He won’t be able to do that at the Roosters. The only way I could see that happening is if he wins a comphere in the next 3 years. He’ll want to see this one through as he wasnt able too with the Warriors/Panthers

• Can’t see him leaving, we can offer him what he is worth

• I heard a pig flew over the moon, don’t believe it.

• As if you would want to be apart of the Roosters when Nic leaves they will be missing the finals more often than not and end up merging with Souths our moving base to Antarctica for a larger supporter base.

• @:

As if you would want to be apart of the Roosters when Nic leaves they will be missing the finals more often than not and end up merging with Souths our moving base to Antarctica for a larger supporter base.

Easts Penguins has a nice ring to it!.

• @:

Everyone’s heard this rumour. It’s the obvious thing to happen when Cronk retires. But why would Cleary go to a soulless club like the Roosters when he can bleed black white and gold and keep proving the doubters wrong.

Why = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Recent Topics