WESTS Tigers Team V Manly

• @:

Haha, same thought ink

Great minds….

• I hope Brooks wore earplugs to bed last night & managed to get a good nights sleep - despite the loud crying of one of his housemates….

• Banned

No changes 1-17 as named

• @:

No changes 1-17 as named

Well same 17 but not 1-17. Josh A starting and Alex T on bench.

• Surely Aloiai isn’t playing front row???

• @:

Surely Aloiai isn’t playing front row???

Sounds like it

• @:

Yep, swapped with Twal.

• @:

Given the bench composition I think the plan was always to play him in the middle. It’s probably better balanced with Twal on the bench otherwise our defence could have gotten a bit loose with Sue and Aloiai in tandem.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Some of you blokes are really conditioned to the old Wests Tigers…the fear is strong with these one’s…

We will smash them …New Era Wests Tigers 2018…Manly suk

😃

• @:

@:

Some of you blokes are really conditioned to the old Wests Tigers…the fear is strong with these one’s…

We will smash them …New Era Wests Tigers 2018…Manly suk

😃

Stop skiting GEO,yeah you were right,the best thing that I noticed on Sunday against Manly was that every player seemed to enjoy the game and were happy within themselves….this tells me they are starting to brim with confidence and will only get better…

• There needs to be an investigation into that fairy dust.

• @:

There needs to be an investigation into that fairy dust.

Its good stuff mate….I wonder if he can send me some through the post,I will sprinkle some on myself just before tee off time in the next golf comp I play…should get rid of the slice and snaphooks that have creeped into my game…hahaha :roll

• @:

That wasn’t fairy dust. It was energy dust. Fairy dust is the stuff Mitch uses.

• @:

• @:

@:

Hahaha good one 😆 Ain’t that the truth.

Recent Topics