13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

15 Shaun Lane
    16 Lloyd Perrett
    17 Frank Winterstein
    18 Matthew Wright
    19 Jonathan Wright
    21 Taniela Paseka

• Lol. Paseka is like a lazier version of Tony Williams.

Him and Moses Suli will be like peas in a pod.

• “Hastings and DCE get physical

Manly officials say Jackson Hastings is not playing today due to an Achilles injury – and his absence has nothing to do with a scuffle at training with skipper Daly Cherry-Evans.
    The Sea Eagles told this column things got heated between the pair. They ended up locked together on the turf at training last week.
    I was told initially that Hastings belted DCE. The club says that wasn’t the case. Clearly something happened between the pair. Those who claim they saw it say it was worse than a scuffle. I’ll believe what a senior official told me as he has never lied to me in the past.”

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/partner-concerned-for-cartwright-s-welfare-on-eve-of-return-to-penrith-20180414-p4z9o0.html

• I can just picture them pushing and shoving to this old classic.

• Late mail. Taniela Paseka comes into the 17 in place of Frank Winterstein.
    I think Hastings isn’t playing either.

• Paseka will be interesting. Kid has all the size in the world, but FG is a different ballgame. Hopefully the Tigers work him over well today.

• Taniela Paseka Is 120 KG.

• @:

Paseka will be interesting. Kid has all the size in the world, but FG is a different ballgame. Hopefully the Tigers work him over well today.

Well there’s a target for Brooks, Liddle and Thompson in attack.

Recent Topics