i.e Benji is not a halfback
Farah is not a halfback
and like What the hell was up with signing fitzy
like why
im fairly sure theres better places where money could of gone
like seriously why does he deserve a 3 year extension
what has he done to deserve it
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :deadhorse:

Please direct this question to Stephen Humphreys.

Well there both as stupid as each other :slight_smile:

@Sheens:

"I asked for a year, not any longer than that, to work with this group,’’ he said after Wests Tigers’ 23-12 win over Parramatta.

"If I can’t get it to happen then I won’t be here and I’d stand down myself on that basis.’’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26905492-23214,00.html?from=public_rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately in this situation we now find ourselves in…Shens is still calling the shots. Its HIS call.
Its always been his call. There lies the problem.

It’s only a one year extension, not 3. And, Sheens himself seemed to say if they don’t make the 8 this year he will walk.
Strange decision though. I thought they signed Folkes this year for a smooth takeover.

no accountability + accepting mediocrity + boys club = wests tigers 2006 to current. Too much faith shown in under performers as well.

Also trying to get players to play to your game plan instead of having a game plan to suit your players is another reason why we fail

i just hate his stupidity in selecting players. Thats why hes a good coach for australia, he gets them selected for him :slight_smile:

@willow:

Please direct this question to Stephen Humphreys.

Wrong….Wests Tigers Board of directors…Humphreys recommends or not…

There is no other good coach available who will select players in their correct positions, not play favourites, not sign players like Daniel Fitzhenry (twice), and not play a bench as light as the leaf in my front driveway.

According to half this forum anyway. There is no coach good enough so we just stick to the hit we’ve got.

Yeah Hybrid……I would get Bennett or Bellamy if they were available…Or Stephen Kearney ,Nathan Brown…

Ricky Stuart is still available for next year maybe they should swap Smith / Hagan style now…

All I want is someone who will pick a halfback to play halfback, not pick Fitzhenry, play everyone in their correct positions.

Not too much to ask, or is it?

Saying there is no one else good enough is as weak as piss.

I see that’s true…it’s not to much to ask…Who’s to say then next bloke cough Royce wont do exactly the same thing…

BTW who would you have as half …given who’s available…

A half. ANYONE. As long as they are picked to play half and not shifted to the wing or fullback or anywhere else we we have to shuffle 60 fucking positions to cover for all the changes.

We have three second tier teams to pick players from, FFS!!

How hard is it, a half for a half?? Honestly??

Farah at #7 is tried and failed. Just like Morris at #7, Moltzen at fullback etc. Pig headed arrogance, stubbornness. That’s all it is.

Theres gotto be more info that we dont know

Again I understand the frustration but the Anger ???

@prattenpark:

It’s only a one year extension, not 3. And, Sheens himself seemed to say if they don’t make the 8 this year he will walk.
Strange decision though. I thought they signed Folkes this year for a smooth takeover.

Yes…seemed

“To work with this group”, “If I cant get it to happen”

I mean, you can make this read any frikken way you want.

He has too much power

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme