Let's assume Tui gets stuck in reggies

• Because Thompson is the better option at fullback.

Would you be prepared to swap Tui for Alex Johnston?

I’m not prepared to write off Tui just yet, I think he is playing injured. Just thinking ahead here.

• Goalkicker…I like Johnson but we need a good goalkicker

• Good point. Are there any goal kicking wingers?

• ForumSupporter

Clint Gutherson…

Lolohea probably ask for a release now…I believe that’s how it rolls if you get dropped…

• Let’s be realistic there is no chance Parra let go of King Gutho.

• @:

Because Thompson is the better option at fullback.

I’m not prepared to write off Tui just yet, I think he is playing injured. Just thinking ahead here.

Am I missing something with Johnston’s contract status? Didn’t he resign on a lengthy deal with Souths last year?

• @:

Let’s be realistic there is no chance Parra let go of King Gutho.

Dunno about that. Let’s see if a 20 page Gutho thread changes their mind.
    Just because it didn’t work with Rona, Barba, etc . . . it’s gotta come up trumps soon !

• @:

@:

Because Thompson is the better option at fullback.

Am I missing something with Johnston’s contract status? Didn’t he resign on a lengthy deal with Souths last year?

Yeah I think so. But we all know contracts mean nothing these days.

@:

@:

Dunno about that. Let’s see if a 20 page Gutho thread changes their mind.
    Just because it didn’t work with Rona, Barba, etc . . . it’s gotta come up trumps soon !

:roll

• ForumSupporter

@:

We all know contracts don’t mean much these days…

Parra does not appear to be a happy Club…

• Banned

@:

@:

We all know contracts don’t mean much these days…

Parra does not appear to be a happy Club…

Me wonders why…… :roll

• Gutherson probably has enough to deal with after a second knee reconstruction, pressure to get back and perform I’d say his interest in switching clubs would be zero and the Eels could afford to more than match our offer 😃

• @:

Gutherson probably has enough to deal with after a second knee reconstruction, pressure to get back and perform I’d say his interest in switching clubs would be zero and the Eels could afford to more than match our offer 😃

We have One million dollars to spend.
    Not that Cleary pays overs…

• @:

Clint Gutherson…

Lolohea probably ask for a release now…I believe that’s how it rolls if you get dropped…

No joke, thats the exact thread that popped up on the kennel today.

But seriously, Lolohea really didn’t do enough to cement his spot in the team. Not surprised he was dropped. He should do what Noff did and work his way back in.

• Banned

I think we are a better team with a fully fit lolohea in it. Hopefully works his ass off in Reggie’s and training and comes back to where he belongs.

• @:

I think we are a better team with a fully fit lolohea in it. Hopefully works his ass off in Reggie’s and training and comes back to where he belongs.

I liked him up in the line in defence last year. When he took Moses spot our defence suddenly got a whole lot better. I’m not sure how he go at centre but I’d try him there in ISP .

Recent Topics