BULLDOGS SALARY CAP DRAMAS

• The Big Sports Breakfast this morning reported Bulldogs Salary Cap problems could last upto to three years such is the mess they were left in apparently 12 players off conteact this year to fit under 800K thats left under their Cap.Good to see Aaron woods move to stable well run club that can win a premiership.

• He really had no idea, did he.

• The under handed BS way he behaved last year regarding his contract he deserves the sh#t his new club is in…karma.

• Real good manager went for the $ but didn’t worry the new employer was bankrupt

• ForumSupporter

Gnr in 3 2 1 with the obligatory Woods to stable Club post. …

• I can’t stop laughing

Imagine they get the spoon, under big cap pressure where his “best mate” Klemmer leaves and he misses out on his origin spot which is likely with Vaughn/ RCG/ Klemmer / Fifita etc

I kind of feel sorry for him…… but I guess it is what it is

• @:

Gnr in 3 2 1 with the obligatory Woods to stable Club post. …

You must be loving yet another post about the 3… 😆

• Take Hoppa off their hands to play center.

• Woods went to the Dogs only to be sold a pup!

• He did not behave like a captain prior to leaving, so have no pity for him at all, Tigers should win a premiership before the Dogs, bad luck Aaron

• @:

I can’t stop laughing

Imagine they get the spoon, under big cap pressure where his “best mate” Klemmer leaves and he misses out on his origin spot which is likely with Vaughn/ RCG/ Klemmer / Fifita etc

Fifita is no longer eligible for Origin but Trbojevic/Vaughn/RCG/Klemmer/De Belin should get selected ahead of Woods in the middle.

• @:

@:

I can’t stop laughing

Fifita is no longer eligible for Origin but Trbojevic/Vaughn/RCG/Klemmer/De Belin should get selected ahead of Woods in the middle.

Trbojevic will play lock, and JDB on the edge - so he might get a crack on the bench then if Fifita isn’t selected whic is dissapointing

• @:

@:

@:

I can’t stop laughing

Trbojevic will play lock, and JDB on the edge - so he might get a crack on the bench then if Fifita isn’t selected whic is dissapointing

Why would they play de Belin on an edge when he doesn’t ordinarily play there and we have Frizell, Cordner, Graham, Jackson etc. vying for edge spots? I don’t remember seeing de Belin playing anywhere other than lock or prop.

• So Brooks stayed here for less money, Moses when to play for a garbage club and Woods finds himself at a club thats gone mad.
    Good manager that Isaac Moses is.

Woods is playing like his heart isnt in it.

• It is what it is!!!

Recent Topics