Win or lose we still stay top 4

• If we win or lose this week we still stay top 4. Only the Titans or Knights can knock us out. They have to win by more than 35 and 44 or somewhere like that to knock us out of top 4. Hope we make it harder by beating Manly and beating them well. Lets put 20 points toward our for and against.

• @:

If we win or lose this week we still stay top 4. Only the Titans or Knights can knock us out. They have to win by more than 35 and 44 or somewhere like that to knock us out of top 4. Hope we make it harder by beating Manly and beating them well. Lets put 20 points toward our for and against.

Don’t take any comfort in that. We need to win every game.

• Win win win….every game

• @:

If we win or lose this week we still stay top 4. Only the Titans or Knights can knock us out. They have to win by more than 35 and 44 or somewhere like that to knock us out of top 4. Hope we make it harder by beating Manly and beating them well. Lets put 20 points toward our for and against.

This team needs to aspire for a position higher than top 4.

• Ladder position really irrelevant at this stage of the year… Just maintaining good form and the defense, improving the attack and no consecutive Ls

• Getting the W’s is all that matters at this point of the year. We should be mixing it with every side given the way we’ve started the season, so we shouldn’t even be looking at a loss before it eventuates.

• ForumSupporter

WWWWWWWWWWW……No L’s

• @:

WWWWWWWWWWW……No L’s

WWLWWWWWWWW

• I have started this thinking as well. Dont flame me >>>> We need to temper our expectations.

This is a building year

I we win more often than not then we will land in the semis and be a credible destination for higher calibre of recruit.

Success compounds Success.

Eagles
    Knights
    Eels
    Warriors

I dont see many losses in there

• @:

I have started this thinking as well. Dont flame me >>>> We need to temper our expectations.

This is a building year

I agree. I am a little worried we might be March premiers in the making. The important thing is if we do start to slide we suck it up and not get prissy with the situation. Personally I did not expect to see much out of the guys until about the halfway mark of the season.

I would be very happy to be still competing for a top 8 finish in the last weeks of the season. As you say, this is a building season, anything beyond that is just jam for the taking.

• @:

Ladder position really irrelevant at this stage of the year… Just maintaining good form and the defense, improving the attack and no consecutive Ls

This is key, no back to back loses.

• 25 rounds this year and only one bye.

Cutoff will be 28…30 to be safe.

We need 9 or 10 wins from 19 matches. A win against Manly will have us looking very good.

• ForumSupporter

@:

25 rounds this year and only one bye.

Cutoff will be 28…30 to be safe.

We need 9 or 10 wins from 19 matches. A win against Manly will have us looking very good.

No…… there are still 24 regular season games…All Clubs get a BYE before Origin II which is played on a weekend…the other BYE is split rounds between Origin I and III…the week we play before Origin will be against the Rorters…

• Rather win and remain in the top 4

• Still not really paying attention to the ladder. It only really starts to take shape after round 10.

Recent Topics