MEMO WEST TIGERS BOARD.

PLEASE extend the contracts of Pascoe and Cleary immediately before other clubs come sniffing around remember it all starts from the top.

Like to see Go remain as Chair. Coaching and recruitment staff obviously doing a great job

West. …who are they…?

@:

Like to see Go remain as Chair. Coaching and recruitment staff obviously doing a great job

By her article, I think she’s going to step aside. Plus I think there is a finite time to act as chair that has been written into the boards constitution.

I agree though, she’s done a great job to set up the management structures. I just hope that we get an independent experienced professional again as the chair. That itself may be written into the agreement also, but I’m not sure.

@:

West. …who are they…?

Who are, who are we.

I notice Sterlo really accentuates the first plural S whenever he mentions us… and he’s a Parra boy :brick:

Need Go for another term imo.

She has been very good for us - need her expertise for longer. At the very minimum an indepentent Chairperson.

Totally agree

Winning starts at the top and the top are doing a great job

If it aint broke don’t fix it

@:

@:

West. …who are they…?

Who are, who are we.

We also exist and make a good contribution.
Thank goodness for that.

@:

I notice Sterlo really accentuates the first plural S whenever he mentions us… and he’s a Parra boy :brick:

So does TK on BSB.

@:

Need Go for another term imo.

She has been very good for us - need her expertise for longer. At the very minimum an indepentent Chairperson.

I hope so too. She’s apparently very skilled from a financial perspective and I couldn’t see us ever really going wrong in that regard as long as she’s on board. Hopefully the structures she sets can become a solid foundation that’s adhered to for many years to come.

2 years fo Ivan, 2 years for Nathan and 2 years for Robinson and Cronk.

My mate hunch is telling me an extention won’t happen, really hope he is wrong.

People wanting Go to stay??? Oh my how times have changed lol.

The Front office and coaching staff have got us into an excellent position.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme