Any injury concerns?

???

Lawrence kind of hobbled off a bit at the end but that’s all I saw.

Apart from Manlys heart

Kevin looked like he might have pulled up sore.

Rowdy looked to be the main one but hopefully it’s nothing serious. Hoping Taylor might be fit this week.

We actually have the luxury of if needed we could rest players imo. Not that we’d want to but for long run might not be a bad thing.

Injuries going okay at the moment. If Taylor is back we could afford to rest someone with a niggle to get them right but I doubt anyone in the squad would want to open the door for someone to take their place. Good times at the moment.

@:

Injuries going okay at the moment. If Taylor is back we could afford to rest someone with a niggle to get them right but I doubt anyone in the squad would want to open the door for someone to take their place. Good times at the moment.

Expect ET to be back this week….if we have any niggling injuries the players should be rested.

We have the depth, so no need to play anyone who isn’t fit.
Manly tried that with Tommy Turbo and it was the worst I’d seen him play.
Lawrence had a huge first half. Doing dirty hit ups smashing people in defence and running hard at half gaps. I’m not surprised he looked bruised when he came off.

@:

We actually have the luxury of if needed we could rest players imo. Not that we’d want to but for long run might not be a bad thing.

Seems this is what’s being done with Godinet. Hasn’t been named in any team, firsts to Massey Cup, for last two weeks.

No concerns…few bumps and bruises…

When we have a short turn around would resting times

@:

No concerns…few bumps and bruises…

Cheers mate

According to NRL.com Reynolds is gone for about 6 weeks with a shoulder injury.

Shame about Josh, out for 4-6 weeks. Speedy recovery mate 🐯

@:

According to NRL.com Reynolds is gone for about 6 weeks with a shoulder injury.

WOW!! Can you believe that??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.