Knights team

• @:

@:

Newcastle have confirmed two key changes with prop Jacob Lillyman and Hooker Danny Levi both ruled out.

Daniel Saifiti moves to the run on side and Josh King joins the bench.

Neither are really big losses for them

I’d rather Levi being out. He runs a lot from dummy half and has high energy. Yeah there forward is pretty good. Evens out though with ours. At the end of the day our defence is a lot better so we should get the win.

• Some of our forwards may be glad Lillymans out, good hard player

• How many internationals or former internationals do the knights have in this weeks squad.
    i know we have 5 in Matulino, Twal, Sue, Marshall, Master and ET.

• @:

Saifiti brothers and Ese Ese are massive humans in the middle. Cleary will be planning on another opening onslaught through the middle. Knights could be in trouble with Brooks, Thompson, Liddle through the middle.
    Pretty clear Nathan Brown wants to play tough but I think it will backfire massively.

As long as we hold the onslaught for the first 25 mins or so, and wear those big forwards down, continual punishment through the middle from LIddle

Repeat sets will be worth their weight in gold today.

• @:

How many internationals or former internationals do the knights have in this weeks squad.

+Pita Godinet, Kevin Naiqama and I think Josh Aloiai

• @:

Some of our forwards may be glad Lillymans out, good hard player

Yep, he’s the experienced leader of an otherwise fairly inexperienced set of middle forwards. Glad he’s out.

• @:

Some of our forwards may be glad Lillymans out, good hard player

Really? I’ve honestly always thought of him as rather ordinary, Origins notwithstanding. No offload, no speed, no power, basically can cop a belting but I’ve never thought him much chop.

• @:

@:

How many internationals or former internationals do the knights have in this weeks squad.

• Josh Aloiai. +David Nofoaluma, Chris McQueen.

• @:

@:

Josh was in the Italian squad but never played a game.

• @:

That’s a pretty desperate looking side right there….

You got it right eventually

Recent Topics