Chemist Warehouse Injury Update: Round 7

Wests Tigers can provide the following Chemist Warehouse Injury Update ahead of the club’s Round 7 clash with the Newcastle Knights in Tamworth.

Josh Reynolds is expected to miss at least the next month with a fractured shoulder suffered in Sunday’s win over the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Chris Lawrence will also miss this week’s game against the Knights with a hamstring strain but is expected to be available for selection next week.

Russell Packer will miss the next few weeks with a knee injury suffered in the Round 5 win over Melbourne.

Meanwhile, Elijah Taylor will return to the side this week after suffering a hamstring injury in Round 2, with the forward to Captain the side this weekend.

It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.

It is amazing we have lost 3 of our captains, the 4th is coming back and we look jut as balanced a side for me.

Impressive we have been able to cover for all these injuries very well so far. We haven’t been hit with any long term injuries yet and part of that would be we have the depth to rest players when they have a niggle.

@:

Uh oh Benji

Honestly I’m so confident with the depth we have this year that I’m not overly worried if somebody gets injured. The only players I’d get worried about are our halves.

Christ grub. Glad ET is back. He’s the heart and soul of our pack imo.

@:

Super league Josh?

Seriously…you’d jump at the chance to release him now wouldn’t you?

He’s not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he’s surplus to requirements.

@:

@:

Super league Josh?

Seriously…you’d jump at the chance to release him now wouldn’t you?

He’s not a bad player but salary to quality ratio, he’s surplus to requirements.

I knew it wouldn’t take long. It’s a fractured shoulder for crying out loud! Not a lot you can do about it,
This guy has already had a huge impact through his infectious attitude towards preseason. He will shine for us over the next 4 years. Give the bloke a break!!

@:

That’s the thing, when you haev 9 captains, you can afford to lose a few :roll

Yeah I found it strange at the time when he came off , thought when I saw him hunched over that it couldn’t possibly be a fitness issue , he was only on for about 20 minutes

Good thing is with Grub’s injury is he can still get some miles in his legs. I reckon his hamstring strain would have restricted his fitness and we saw the result on Sunday.

Hopefully will come back fit and healthy.

@:

Yeah I found it strange at the time when he came off , thought when I saw him hunched over that it couldn’t possibly be a fitness issue , he was only on for about 20 minutes

Nah - he was gassed. On 360 tonight he said he didn’t even know how he did it.
Bad luck for Josh. Let’s hope this is his last set back.

@:

@:

Nah - he was gassed. On 360 tonight he said he didn’t even know how he did it.
Bad luck for Josh. Let’s hope this is his last set back.

Fair enough , haven’t watched 360 yet 😃

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.