Game 100 for the Fijian flyer!

Congrats Kevvie. You keep defying the crtitcs by being whole-hearted, willing and reliable. You’re a great team man. Proud of you and so pleased you’re here with us at WT.

@:

Congrats Kevvie. You keep defying the crtitcs by being whole-hearted, willing and reliable. You’re a great team man. Proud of you and so pleased you’re here with us at WT.

I have been a critic …. but must give credit where it’s due.
Congratulations.
Keep the good form going Kevvie!

I have also doubted this season but last 2 games he hsd turned out blinders.
I predict a kevvie double this sat in Tamworth!

Congrats Kev. Playing awesome in defence and attack. Great club man as well. Your attitude Fits the mould perfectly.

I have been a massive critic of his defence but he has turned it around to a very large extent under a good coach.Grats on the 100 Kev. In 2018 and onward hopefully you will have many more reasons to keep on smiling

Everytime I doubt him he proves me wrong. 99 was a pearl, hoping 100 is just as good for you Kev.

Congrats Kev.

I think we are seeing a few of our so called defensive liabilities are really not to bad after all. Maybe it was the team, rather than any individual, that was the defensive liability, and now the team has clicked.

Well done Kev -so good to have you with us for 100 games, hopefully a lot more to come.

Keep up the good form - it is adding so much to the team.

Congrats Kev……thx for sticking fat through the years

Good luck to him. He has really stood up this year. I think leading Fiji in the World Cup gave him tremendous confidence that he is bringing back to club footy.

Kev has been awesome - just while many are bagging him and trying to ship him off to Super league he has stepped up and proved them wrong. He obviously trains hard and the guy tries his heart out every game he plays. He seems such a good human as well and a perfect fit for Ivan’s newly developing culture. I hope Kev keeps going from strength to strength - he’s one guy in the NRL who really deserves success!

Having his best season by a long way… keep it up Kevie!!

Well done Kevin Naiqama…is that lightning coming off his shoulder…

Surprised many of us this year with his performances, like several other players is reaping the benefits of a good coach. Well done Kevin.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.