Final result wests tigers - v - knights

Focus and compete for entire 80 min, against the Knight’s, otherwise wests tiger, you may lose. 😊 👿

In saying that, the final result this week will be ??? 😆

wests tigers 25
knights 18.

Has to happen eventually ❓ :deadhorse:

I’m thinking this one will be close….however if we continue with our intensity and discipline for 80 we should prevail 26-12 ish

I would be more than happy with one point win, Go Tigers :sign:

34-2. They’ll get an early penalty goal

Wests Tigers 26 - 16 Newcastle Knights

Tries(Nofoaluma, Brooks, Aloiai, Taylor, Marshall. Marsters 3/5)
Tries(Fitzgibbon, Ponga. Ponga 4/4)

First try scorer - Aloiai
Last try scorer - Ponga
MOTM - Brooks

22-10 Tigers

FTS Brooks

MOM - Ailoia

I Think this could be great for our 4 and against, if newcastle ease of at any stage,
Tigers 42 to 12

West’s 34-16

FTS - Brooks
LTS - Rochow
MOM- Matulino

Tigers 30 ( Nofoaluma 2, Thompson 1, Aloiai 1, Marsters 1, Liddle 1, Matulino 1 Master 3/6)
Knights 12 ( Guerra 1, Ponga 1 Ponga 2/2)

Tigers: 56
Tin Soldiers: 4

We will give them a knightmare.

Mighty Wests Tigers 20
Newcastle 12

Tigpies - 36
Newcastle - 14

motm - Brooks

First try - Nofo

Tigers - 22
Knights 8

Rarely get a comfortable and un-stressful win - even when we are miles in front I still get nervous that the opposition will come back (old habits die hard). Can’t see why this will be any different - Tigers 16 Knights 12

I dreamt this last night

Wests Tigers 19 Marshall Matulino Thomson tries Marsters 3/3 Brooks FG beat Knights 15 Guerra Pearce SKD tries Ponga 1/3
Pearce FG

HT 11-2

Crowd 12343

What a game , arguably the greatest club game ever , millions will say in the future they were at THAT game at Scully Park ,Tamworth

Knights skip out to an early lead and look on top at HT Marshall and Pearce have a scuffle which results in them both being sin binned and results in a try being overturned for the Knights which will end up being massive Early in the 2nd half an intercept try to SKD has them out to a 15-2 lead

Tigers storm back with some great tries by Benji and Matulino and are behind 15-14 and they look like they will score again until an unbelievable hit by Guerra on a barnstorming Josh Aloiai causes a turnover with a minute and some change left

Tigers put a push on in the scrum and Mitchell Pearce who is locking the scrum knocks on

Tigers lose the plot briefly by going wide but Cool Hand Luke knocks a FG over from about 35 metres out on a acute angle to send the game to Golden Point

After a couple of sets toing and froing in Golden Point the Knights go wide hoping to catch the Tigers out and SKD goes to throw a long ball to Kalyn Ponga but it intercepted by Corey Thompson and he manages to outrun Ponga and Nathan Ross in a 60 metre match race to score in the corner to record a huge 19-15 win

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.