Teddy lost his pace

Teddy seems a shadow of his former self know. Seems to have lost a yard of pace and less tackle busts. Not super human anymore

Just playing with a different structure were everything isn’t on him and he is finding it hard to adjust to not being the superstar

He was average most of last season.

How many games did he get the ball in the backline and not pass after attracting defenders?

I personally think its going to take alot for him to get back to his best and wont be surprised if hes not in origin.

Joey has hit the nail on the head.

Roosters are not an offloading team so they’re not playing to his strengths.

I’m still a fan of Teddy, the happiness he brought all of us while he was a Tiger even tho there was a very rough ending

Lowkey we all are fans……

I hope he finds his groove again but under the system at the Roosters I can’t see it happening soon, shouldn’t have never left in the first place

His pace hasn’t been properly utilised cause he’s not playing off his forwards at all

I think the top honchos at Roosterville will be wondering if the million $$ a season for Teddy is worth it ….personally I think Thompson is better value for the Tigers!

Shame he locked in his contract for so long. Might cost him the NSW jersey and more.

And he doesn’t play the ball properly…… like ever!!!

You can’t run with a Latte in your back pocket.

He chased his dream, you reap what you sow.

@:

I’m still a fan of Teddy, the happiness he brought all of us while he was a Tiger even tho there was a very rough ending

Lowkey we all are fans……

I hope he finds his groove again but under the system at the Roosters I can’t see it happening soon, shouldn’t have never left in the first place

His pace hasn’t been properly utilised cause he’s not playing off his forwards at all

Stop trying to justify your username.

If you’re basing that on tonight’s game….
It’s very wet out there.

Cronk said some nonsense on the footy show that Robinson is the “most technical” coach teddy has played under… I guess having a dig at the tigers / their coaches over the years… And that teddy is adapting.

Pair of weirdos! The both of em.

@:

It’s very wet out there.

Cronk said some nonsense on the footy show that Robinson is the “most technical” coach teddy has played under… I guess having a dig at the tigers / their coaches over the years… And that teddy is adapting.

you can’t deny that he’s been coached by some bottom shelf coaches Up until IC( and he only had a shortened time with him.
Went pretty well tonight.

Yeah he was pretty good tonight. No one is talking about Cronk. What has he added to the team? They were going better with Pearce.

@:

@:

It’s very wet out there.

you can’t deny that he’s been coached by some bottom shelf coaches Up until IC( and he only had a shortened time with him.
Went pretty well tonight.

He’s still got one of those bottom shelf coaches

@:

It’s very wet out there.

I guess he was referring to JT - the Roosters attack coach

😆 😆 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.