Teddy lost his pace

Well that was the worst game of football I watched all year.
The two sides are lucky they were playing each other ……
Hopeless!

@:

@:

I’m still a fan of Teddy, the happiness he brought all of us while he was a Tiger even tho there was a very rough ending

Lowkey we all are fans……

I hope he finds his groove again but under the system at the Roosters I can’t see it happening soon, shouldn’t have never left in the first place

His pace hasn’t been properly utilised cause he’s not playing off his forwards at all

Stop trying to justify your username.

Tacky expected better from a fellow MCK fan memeber……

I dont think Teddys going as bad as people say. He is not carving up but hes done as many good things as most fullbacks in the comp. In open space he is still electric.

Man of the match - obviously had a shocker.

He also got his teeth fixed on a TPA i reckon

The only time I will worry about him is when the Tigers play the Rorters

@:

I’m still a fan of Teddy, the happiness he brought all of us while he was a Tiger even tho there was a very rough ending

Lowkey we all are fans……
I hope he finds his groove again but under the system at the Roosters I can’t see it happening soon, shouldn’t have never left in the first place

His pace hasn’t been properly utilised cause he’s not playing off his forwards at all

Don’t include me in your lovefest Mrs Tedesco - he didn’t show this club that had stood by him the courtesy of saying he had signed elsewhere - stuff him.

Nathan Brown in an interview said Mick Potter was a far superior football coach then Trent Robinson in English super league did more at la Catlans then Trent Robinson with far less if you look at Teddys seasons individually one mite say he played his best and most consistent football under Potter he had a few great games under Taylor and one or two under Ivan

Also tonight watching the roosters play in attack it felt like watching the Tigers under Taylor

@:

Also tonight watching the roosters play in attack it felt like watching the Tigers under Taylor

Imagine if the Roosters signed RF up for next season ha haha

@:

Lowkey we all are fans……

He was my favourite player up untill rnd 26 last year, took me a while to get over it…. now I couldn’t care less how he’s going at the Roosters

Hope the chooks and dogs play like that when it’s our turn.
They were both pathetic.

I quite enjoyed the game (& I backed the Dogs) despite it not being an attacking spectacle…there was very little stoppages, ball in play was high and even though the dogs really didnt have much with the ball, the Roosters Defence was impressive

It’s a long season and the Roosters will take some time to hit their stride with a 50% new spine…. but they don’t look like premiership winners to me.

@:

@:

Lowkey we all are fans……

Don’t include me in your lovefest Mrs Tedesco - he didn’t show this club that had stood by him the courtesy of saying he had signed elsewhere - stuff him.

No fan here. I couldn’t give a rats.

@:

I thought the same thing and was cringing at some of their plays…… especially all those bombs on the last. Ahhh scarecrow I don’t miss you!!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.