Josh Reynolds

• Jesus every time i see this dude in the media he makes me tear up. Here is his latest

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/wests-tigers-star-josh-reynolds-comes-to-defence-of-his-biggest-fan-after-social-media-attacks/

You can see exactly why this bloke was brought to the club and why the bulldogs faithful were so cut that he left.
    He opitimises what you want from a footballer and a person and regardless of being on the field or not at the moment. You can see he is the kind of person he is and that is infectious. He has only played one game for us but he is fast becoming my fav tiger purely on the type of person he is.
    :sign:

Hodg

• @:

Jesus every time i see this dude in the media he makes me tear up. Here is his latest

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/19/wests-tigers-star-josh-reynolds-comes-to-defence-of-his-biggest-fan-after-social-media-attacks/

You can see exactly why this bloke was brought to the club and why the bulldogs faithful were so cut that he left.
    He opitimises what you want from a footballer and a person and regardless of being on the field or not at the moment. You can see he is the kind of person he is and that is infectious. He has only played one game for us but he is fast becoming my fav tiger purely on the type of person he is.
    :sign:

Hodg

Love it

Onya Josh

Seeing something similar with my EPL side West Ham and their bitter rivals Millwall

A young West Ham supporter is very ill and they are trying to raise money to get this girl the very expensive treatment she needs

A Millwall supporter came out and was wanting people to support her with raising funds while he completes a Marathon

The fallout from fans from either side was disgraceful , from Millwall fans saying he should have his season tickets taken from him to WHU fans saying they would rather the girl not get treatment than have it coming from funds raised by a Millwall supporter

This planet and the people who live on it can be very strange sometimes 😢

• Poor kid, some people are real morons aren’t they

• The look on the girl’s face is priceless. Well done Josh. And hopefully she sees the light & starts supporting the good guys!

• I’d love to see the Tigers get on the front foot with this. With Reynolds out injured for a bit invite the girl to come sit on the sidelines and watch a game with him.

• Home is where the heart is, so time for her dad to let Emma off the leash to jump on the bus.

• Banned

Good on the dad for buying her a tigers Jersey and taking her to Josh’s first game even though he’s a mad dogs man.

They would be more then welcome to switch to the Tigers and agree with above comments about offering something for the season.

Strong passionate young lady, good on her.

• Like Josh said who cares what team she support, she’s a kid, but she’s got more maturity than all of the people bagging her combined!!!

I love the fact that little girls heroes are rugby league players and that girls in general love rugby league.

• Loved this too. Saw the sign during the game and thought it was cool, and here is the story behind it.

• Awesome story. Grub really has changed my mind about him. Couldn’t stand him in a Bulldogs jersey - love him in a WestsTigers jersey.
    Good work Josh.

• Josh Reynolds is sideline eye for Fox at Central Coast Bunnies vs Raiders - Um-Couldn’t he do that at Tamworth & support his actual Team?

• I think he must be on some tpa with fox and I guess some agreement that they can use him wherever if he is not playing

• @:

Josh Reynolds is sideline eye for Fox at Central Coast Bunnies vs Raiders - Um-Couldn’t he do that at Tamworth & support his actual Team?

Don’t worry we should have Brahman doing our game… More for you to whinge about

Recent Topics