Jason Clark

@:

We already have a better player in reggies i would give him a shot first.

Well written. We don’t need a cast off from Souths especially when what we have in the lower grades can do it better. Just give him a go.

Souths fans have got a petition to keep him - they are tough crowd he must be doing something right.

Where’s the petition - I’ll sign it.

:roll :roll :roll

@:

Where’s the petition - I’ll sign it.

Good on ya Russ :roll

I would say we’ve already bought enough workman-type forwards, the club depth is evident already. If you are to spend the remaining funds, you want to add some more quality IMO.

A guy like Marty Taupau or RFM would be good. Jason Clark would honestly spend half his career at Tigers in reserve grade at the moment.

@:

I would say we’ve already bought enough workman-type forwards, the club depth is evident already. If you are to spend the remaining funds, you want to add some more quality IMO.

A guy like Marty Taupau or RFM would be good. Jason Clark would honestly spend half his career at Tigers in reserve grade at the moment.

Yeh true…. I don’t mind Corey harawea neira

Jason Clark is terrible and half the size of most props. Worst prop I’ve ever seen actually. Worse than Matt Parsons and as you all know, I refused to watch any game in which he played.

@:

Jason Clark is terrible and half the size of most props. Worst prop I’ve ever seen actually. Worse than Matt Parsons and as you all know, I refused to watch any game in which he played.

His playing well and scored a try last week

@:

LOL, definitely worse out there.

I don’t mind Jason Clark and I don’t mind Zane Musgrave either

I haven’t watched many Souths games , is he injured or holding Robbie up in scrums ??

I wouldn’t buy anymore forwards, we already have so much depth in our forwards. Same with our halves, we need to look at signing some good backs. Maybe a good centre to go well with Marsters or maybe even a new winger.

@:

Didn’t know Matt Parsons even played league, I thought he was a cook on telly. Does he lose the scarf when he plays? He looks like he has the size for front row. He could be better than Parker with a good preseason.

@:

@:

Didn’t know Matt Parsons even played league, I thought he was a cook on telly. Does he lose the scarf when he plays? He looks like he has the size for front row. He could be better than Parker with a good preseason.

Doesn’t Parker play on the wing for Manly?

@:

@:

That’s Matt Preston, or are you only joking?

Matt Parsons is one of the biggest btards I’ve ever seen, but fairly hopeless size/output ratio for such a big man. Him, Paul McNicholas, Don Tweddle and Chris The Pillow Paterson are 4 of the most useless big units I’ve ever seen run onto a pitch.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.