-3, -2, -1

• -3. Noffa
    -2. Benji
    -1. Sue

• Banned

It’s pretty hard actually. We were poor.

3. Rochow. Thought he came up with some big defensive plays and was one of the few forwards who landed on his front.

2.Alioia

1.Marsters

• Liddle was the best player on the field.

Then he went off lol

• 3. Alioia
    2. Marshall
    1. Rochow

Nofo and Sue back to ISP

• Banned

@:

Liddle was the best player on the field.

Then he went off lol

Really? I thought he was struggling big time tonight. He was gassed after 10 minutes. Think the big Newcastle pack took it out of him. He got steamrolled a couple of times, passes were tired and loopy occasionally. I actually thought it was good for us him coming off and it was. Godinet came on and did a better job. Until of course his 2 mistakes in a row cost us the game.

• 3. Rochow
    2. Alouai
    1. Thompson

• Pretty easy for me

3 Twal
    2 Thompson
    1 Brooks

HM Aloiai , Huth , Rochow

Naughty corner Refs , hoping after Cleary has his meeting with the refs that Archer’s ears are still ringing and bleeding and the next time we see those two that Geo is in the starting 13

• @:

@:

Then he went off lol

Really? I thought he was struggling big time tonight. He was gassed after 10 minutes. Think the big Newcastle pack took it out of him. He got steamrolled a couple of times, passes were tired and loopy occasionally. I actually thought it was good for us him coming off and it was. Godinet came on and did a better job. Until of course his 2 mistakes in a row cost us the game.

We missed Liddle but no way was he our best on field. Benji got us back into the game, but he and Brooks should have been able to close it out. I thought Matulino and Rochow were solid, Benji did some brilliant things, Thompson was solid but overall we failed to win the ruck.

• I said -3, -2, -1, but whatever……

• @:

I said -3, -2, -1, but whatever……

Let’s not be “negative”

• Rochow
    Aloiai
    Twal

They aimed up.

• @:

@:

@:

Then he went off lol

We missed Liddle but no way was he our best on field. Benji got us back into the game, but he and Brooks should have been able to close it out. I thought Matulino and Rochow were solid, Benji did some brilliant things, Thompson was solid but overall we failed to win the ruck.

The point is guys he hardly played therefor isnt responsible for the loss, hence the best on field.

• 3. Thompson
    2. Twal
    1. Rochow

• @:

You also claim that MCK is a beast , he got found out yesterday having to play bigger minutes

He doesn’t work hard defensively and he is the blame for one of the tries through his laziness from marker

• @:

@:

You also claim that MCK is a beast , he got found out yesterday having to play bigger minutes

He doesn’t work hard defensively and he is the blame for one of the tries through his laziness from marker

Guess he is just a lazy Beast then Hap!

Recent Topics