Knights used HIA for Pearce Pec injury

Yes, that’s right. We were duded once again.

Pearce was taken off with an illegal interchange. Declared it a HIA when it was a pec injury.

We can only play what’s in front of us. If Newcastle did this the NRL will ask questions. We still should have closed out that game

Absolutely blatant cheating. But nothing we can do about it.

At least the prick is out for the year.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the NRL eventually goes back to unlimited interchange due to “player welfare” concerns - one of the most overstated issues in the game

Eventually is any sport that is run by bosses with a set of huge walnuts they would strip points for this

Unfortunately this isn’t that sport , we just let everyone bend the rules and commentators to whinge about everything and their walnuts become tiny unseen pimples

Do the knights get deducted the 2 competition points ? Do we get the win instead?

They should lose the 2 points Packer stayed out there when we played. Melbourne the two points tonight that they got could keep us out of the 8 at the end of the year

Skd wearing the wrong jumper too 5 instead of 2.

I’m guessing they’d used all their interchanges and really shouldn’t have had anyone replace him.
Is that what we’re complaining about… Cause otherwise it really makes no difference

@:

I’m guessing they’d used all their interchanges and really shouldn’t have had anyone replace him.
Is that what we’re complaining about… Cause otherwise it really makes no difference

Yes exactly, they shouldn’t have had anyone to replace him.

Play with 12 for all I care. The coach is there for a reason. He should have managed the use of the interchange better.

@:

Do the knights get deducted the 2 competition points ? Do we get the win instead?

No they will just lose 2

They will just say it was a HIA. Then on the sideline he suddenly discovered he had an injury.

@:

The player moved to 7 got a try assist Ink 😆

Only complaining as it is another bane on the game the NRL could easily fix but don’t

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.