Liddell

Think he might have done his shoulder by his body language and not returning after cleared of HIA …might just be a precaution hopefully.

Yeah, got to agree. Looked more than HIA, looking at his face. Fingers crossed for him.

Are we ever gonna get to see the best of this kid? He’s always bloody injured!

It will be a real knock to our chances if he’s out again.

@:

Are we ever gonna get to see the best of this kid? He’s always bloody injured!

He needs a full surgery free off season Spud

Benji had lots of issues remember and many asked the same :sign:

The problem is that he is rather a slightly built forward who tackles big men fearlessly but that sort of catches up with you.
I think if he is out for extende period we need a hooker and guess who I would get from Norths ISP side?

Got smashed before the HIA and was really struggling. Fingers crossed its not too serious.

@:

The problem is that he is rather a slightly built forward who tackles big men fearlessly but that sort of catches up with you.
I think if he is out for extende period we need a hooker and guess who I would get from Norths ISP side?

If only Robbie did not have that box of matches !

@:

@:

If only Robbie did not have that box of matches !

I would take him anyway …. his experience would be invaluable and he has a lot to prove.
I know it will not probably happen but …

Always had my reservations about Liddle, said from day one that Liddle is too liddle.
He’s got a big ticker to defend in the middle but I can’t see his body getting through a season.
Hope he’s OK, two shoulders at his age and on his frame is a worry imo.

Robbie is not the answer for this club , we are going forward and doing ok , a definite no to robbie

@:

Always had my reservations about Liddle, said from day one that Liddle is too liddle.
He’s got a big ticker to defend in the middle but I can’t see his body getting through a season.
Hope he’s OK, two shoulders at his age and on his frame is a worry imo.

I said the same long before his FG game, a shame because he has everything else. Toovey and
Brett Kimmorley must have been more developed and different technique to handle the big boys. Don’t bring back the Bears hooker - another final’s year we don’t need. The Broncos can take Hodges after what he did overseas!!!

@:

Very glad it would be you then - and not us.

Would be a licence for the spoon.

@:

@:

Not give rats for what “US” thinks!

@:

@:

@:

Not give rats for what “US” thinks!

Good for you and BBF.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme