Liddell

• Think he might have done his shoulder by his body language and not returning after cleared of HIA …might just be a precaution hopefully.

• Yeah, got to agree. Looked more than HIA, looking at his face. Fingers crossed for him.

• Are we ever gonna get to see the best of this kid? He’s always bloody injured!

• It will be a real knock to our chances if he’s out again.

• @:

Are we ever gonna get to see the best of this kid? He’s always bloody injured!

He needs a full surgery free off season Spud

Benji had lots of issues remember and many asked the same :sign:

• The problem is that he is rather a slightly built forward who tackles big men fearlessly but that sort of catches up with you.
    I think if he is out for extende period we need a hooker and guess who I would get from Norths ISP side?

• Got smashed before the HIA and was really struggling. Fingers crossed its not too serious.

• @:

The problem is that he is rather a slightly built forward who tackles big men fearlessly but that sort of catches up with you.
    I think if he is out for extende period we need a hooker and guess who I would get from Norths ISP side?

If only Robbie did not have that box of matches !

• @:

@:

The problem is that he is rather a slightly built forward who tackles big men fearlessly but that sort of catches up with you.

If only Robbie did not have that box of matches !

I would take him anyway …. his experience would be invaluable and he has a lot to prove.
    I know it will not probably happen but …

• Always had my reservations about Liddle, said from day one that Liddle is too liddle.
    He’s got a big ticker to defend in the middle but I can’t see his body getting through a season.
    Hope he’s OK, two shoulders at his age and on his frame is a worry imo.

• Robbie is not the answer for this club , we are going forward and doing ok , a definite no to robbie

• Banned

@:

Always had my reservations about Liddle, said from day one that Liddle is too liddle.
    He’s got a big ticker to defend in the middle but I can’t see his body getting through a season.
    Hope he’s OK, two shoulders at his age and on his frame is a worry imo.

I said the same long before his FG game, a shame because he has everything else. Toovey and
    Brett Kimmorley must have been more developed and different technique to handle the big boys. Don’t bring back the Bears hooker - another final’s year we don’t need. The Broncos can take Hodges after what he did overseas!!!

• @:

Very glad it would be you then - and not us.

Would be a licence for the spoon.

• @:

@:

Not give rats for what “US” thinks!

• @:

@:

@:

Not give rats for what “US” thinks!

Good for you and BBF.

Recent Topics