Cursed alternate jersey

• Shred the alt jersey, seriously. We’ll never win when we’re handicapped like that.

• Isn’t that our members jersey. Not really sure why we are wearing it all at expect that they want to sell an extra design

• Haven’t we won in it this year? I was just about to buy myself one of those cause I like the design better than the others, perhaps I should rethink that 😒

• Members jumper….

• Black jerseys boys and girls

Said it a few times , they did a study in the NFL and teams in black jerseys are more heavily penalized

• @:

Black jerseys boys and girls

Said it a few times , they did a study in the NFL and teams in black jerseys are more heavily penalized

That’s funny.
    Always thought the magpies were rorted and there is the proof.

• @:

@:

That’s funny.
    Always thought the magpies were rorted and there is the proof.

Darn! That explains all those wooden spoon seasons I followed them through!
    😂😂😂

• White or the Orange jerseys forever!!!

• I hate that white away Jersey. Looks fresh out of Best & Less. Can we just use the main jersey? We haven’t worn it since round 1.

• @:

I hate that white away Jersey. Looks fresh out of Best & Less. Can we just use the main jersey? We haven’t worn it since round 1.

As Happy stated -

“Said it a few times , they did a study in the NFL and teams in black jerseys are more heavily penalized”

• I really like the look of the members jersey - shame its not been a wnning one

• @:

@:

I hate that white away Jersey. Looks fresh out of Best & Less. Can we just use the main jersey? We haven’t worn it since round 1.

As Happy stated -

“Said it a few times , they did a study in the NFL and teams in black jerseys are more heavily penalized”

The All Blacks go alright 😃

• @:

@:

As Happy stated -

You don’t remember Round 2 then?

• I only got to watch the game just before half time because I was running late. As soon as I saw the score line I thought to my self if this members jersey was a jynx. Lost our only 2 games playing in that jersey and they were close ones too. Either lost in golden point from a bullcrap penalty, or scored in the last minute.

• @:

Had this conversation with someone this week.

Its a thing.

Bright, light and airy colours seem to receive more favours.

Recent Topics