Worst performance this season

We defended better against the Donks

It was our worst this year and we only lost by 2. We should have been no where near that game but we were a few positives to take out of it.

But I think we missed 50+ tackles

It probably was but we really need to keep it in context imo. We didnt play great but we are off to a ripper start where we have won a couple we prob shouldnt have. This loss is good imo because this was the first game where we started poorly. We also have 10000 injuries im happy we compete well

I’d rather lose tonite than next week

@:

But I think we missed 50+ tackles

52 to be exact which makes a mockery of the defence in the first 6 games. I just hope it’s not back to the performances of the last 6 seasons which have been mediocre at best.

26/half then. Pretty consistent. Markers were atrocious unlike each previous game this season. For whatever reason, today’s attitude seemed well off where we’ve been before

Credit where it’s due. Knights played well I thought. They really aimed up in D and looked like a threat with the ball. A fair result I thought, Knights came on strong in the last quarter of the game. That said, we get that 50/50 call and that game was ours. Nothing in it at all.

Not a bad loss, if it’s our worst, then the next goal is to keep it our worst loss for the rest of the season.

That’s harsh. If that’s our worst performance of the year, it speaks volumes for how well we are traveling.

@:

Not a bad loss, if it’s our worst, then the next goal is to keep it our worst loss for the rest of the season.

Good point. There used to be a huge difference between our best and worst games.

@:

That’s harsh. If that’s our worst performance of the year, it speaks volumes for how well we are traveling.

We missed 52 tackles and let in 5 tries. What would you call it?

I agree but only going down in the last few minutes, I will take it.

We will improve and I would much rather lose this week than next week so hopefully we bounce back strong.

Got our feet firmly planted back on the ground after that loss. Not great but not disastrous either. The injuries are starting to test our depth, and resolve.
Possible that we will be written off again after that performance which is probably not such a bad thing.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.