15. Aloiai
    16. Chee-Kam
    17. Sue

18. Grant
    19. McQueen
    20. Gamble
    21. Fonua

• why Godinete and where is Twal

• Grant for Sue and Fonua for Nofoaluma and I guess I’ll be happy…

• Glad Liddle is OK…Twal must be injured

• Fonua on the extended bench for the first time this season I’m pretty sure….

Getting closer I think by each week

• Shame Twal is out big loss. Grant to come in for Sue. I wonder if Fonua is being considered to come into the side and they’ll make a call later in the week.

• Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary will welcome back co-captain Chris Lawrence for Sunday’s match against the Parramatta Eels as his side look to bounce back from a last start defeat to Newcastle.

Lawrence will return as captain for this week’s match, after he was forced to watch last week’s loss from the sidelined following a hamstring injury he picked up in the Round 6 win over Manly.

The club’s all-time top try-scorer, Lawrence returns to his customary spot in the back row, with Josh Aloiai dropping back to the bench in place of Alex Twal who misses out this week with injury.

Twal has a minor shoulder issue and is expected to be available for selection again in Round 9.

In the only other change, Mahe Fonua earns his first start in the squad after impressing in the club’s Intrust Super Premiership team — joining Tim Grant, Tyson Gamble and Chris McQueen in the reserves.

Jacob Liddle (sternum) and Elijah Taylor (concussion) have both been named in a boost for the side, despite picking up knocks in the last-minute defeat to Newcastle at Scully Park.

• Tui hasn’t been named in any grades?

• Missing Twal hurts, he’s so good off the bench so Sue really needs to step it up this week. Godinet shouldn’t be there, Parra have a mobile pack who will swat him like a fly.

• We can’t really take a trick with injuries can we? It’s not noticeably bad because our depth seems to have covered things so far, but we’re actually losing a bit with players like Packer and now Twal out. Glad Liddle appears to be good to go.

Cleary giving Nofa another chance then. Sue one more chance for mine, another lazy performance and I think it’s time to give someone else a go. In hindsight probably more the team collectively regarding the defensive errors last week, rather than Nofa alone. Would like to see him marking is wing properly this time though…

• SO we know now that Cleary does NOT pick on form,a new love child is born!

• Drinkwater released when did this happen

• …Tui Lolohea, who has been ruled out with a minor knee complaint

• Good side - minus Twal injured. Hope Liddle and Lawrence are fit and ready to play.

• @:

Drinkwater released when did this happen

That is a surprise ! What is the deal …

Recent Topics