Eels side to take on Wests Tigers

• @:

@:

Stop Matagi and his impact and you win the forward battle very easily….

No Nathan Brown too

Just need to limit there backline, and attack Mitch Moses on the defence side of things

Can win this game if we show up

Wiliams tore us apart when he came on for the last 20 odd minutes , really managed to get Brooks 1 on 1 a few times

Williams loves a game against us but I’m confident we’ll contain him if we get in his face early he’ll disappear

• Another danger game like last week….

• @:

get up and in their faces. do not treat them lightly, or back off for any time at all.
    otherwise once again be on wrong side of scoreline at full time.

Maybe they shouldn’t treat us lightly.

• Banned

Was 2016 when Mitch and Benji had a good run in - hope a repetition this time. Mitch’s last try set up last week was freaky so the boys had better watch out but don’t get him stretchered off - he is just trying to earn a buck like the rest of the boys, as with Liddle.

• The local under 7’s side woulda beat Manly last week.

• @:

The local under 7’s side woulda beat Manly last week.

I guess that puts some perspective on our thrashing of them the week before as well.

Parra look to be a different team with Gutherson and Takairangi back. We were atrocious in the ruck area last week, I’ll be very surprised if we get up in this one.

• We will have to be at our best to get the win here.

• @:

@:

The local under 7’s side woulda beat Manly last week.

I guess that puts some perspective on our thrashing of them the week before as well.

Parra look to be a different team with Gutherson and Takairangi back. We were atrocious in the ruck area last week, I’ll be very surprised if we get up in this one.

Possibly. How many points is thrashing them at Lottoland worth. Not to mention their player revolt troubles being made public started after our win.

Recent Topics