Rumour - Mahe to Debut

Anyone heard this?

Whakos Whispers just tweeted it.

Just seen it. How exciting to unleash the beast. Wonder if MWZ has pulled up sore from last week.

Hope it’s true, the bloke has consistently gained over 200m every game he played in NSW Cup adding a try here and there…… unleash the beast

Unleash the beast!

You can probably tell by my profile picture that I’ll be very happy if this is true.

I’d be happy if he got a run but worry about his error rate.

Sure he will get us meters but his error rate is terrible.

Maybe he has too much time in ISP to think and makes errors but when he hits first grade he won’t have time to think and errors will reduce - lets hope so

@:

Sure he will get us meters but his error rate is terrible.

Maybe he has too much time in ISP to think and makes errors but when he hits first grade he won’t have time to think and errors will reduce - lets hope so

That might just be the case, He was never known to make that many errors when he played in the Super League or when he played first grade for Melbourne back in 2014.

interesting to see whos out, i think we all suspected something when he was named at 21

my guess is its form related and not injury going off the timing

@:

interesting to see whos out, i think we all suspected something when he was named at 21

my guess is its form related and not injury going off the timing

I really hope it’s Noffa. MWZ has been fine at left wing. Despite Mahe playing on the left in ISP he played on the right in the Super League.

Hope he’s been practicing his high ball catching. Norman and Slime will chip across field to his corner all game.

@:

Look out Noffa.

Yep

Wouldnt mind seeing how he goes. He is either going to be our Radradra or our Manu Vatuvei. . .

@:

Wouldnt mind seeing how he goes. He is either going to be our Radradra or our Manu Vatuvei. . .

Which is the bad one?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme