Taylor out

• Failed Hia team not looking to flash now…

• Hopefully our middle defence is better than last week with Rowdy back. Grant onto bench, Aloiai to start.

• Very late call if correct

• This won’t be a popular opinion but I think structure of team looks better without ET. Especially if Grant is moved to starting prop, Eisenhuth to lock and Aloiai to bench. Will need Grant to play some minutes.

• I like Grant coming in for Taylor, we have more size, one more change i would like is Godinet out & Mcqueen in. I guess Liddle couldnt play80 though.

• ET would just get knocked out again

• Yes ET doesn’t bring much in attack

But what he’s a pro in is his ability to slow down the play the balls and control the ruck, gonna be key against a pretty quick heavy pack this week with Matagai, Manu and T rex

Grant is a good inclusion however, lets see if he can cement his spot

• Are we starting to see a Fulton situation unfold here?

• I hope not, but it’s definitely a concern.

• Our physical approach we have adopted this season is taking its toll and we are only up to round 8. Although we are lucky to have some good troops in reserve grade, I think we are long odds to win this week. Fingers crossed we might get a better run with injuries at the back end of the year when it counts

• Banned

This is a loss. However, we need to look after his head. Give him a rest, bring him back as our starting 9 with Liddle providing spark.

We need Packer back ASAP

• 😔
    Hoping we still get up for this game.

• We look better without him in the team imo, great bloke and a whole hearted player but other than being a tackling machine he adds very little.
    We’ve never missed him when he’s been out so nothing to worry about

• @:

We look better without him in the team imo, great bloke and a whole hearted player but other than being a tackling machine he adds very little.

Big call.
    I don’t agree though.

Were missing Packer massively atm tho.

• @:

We look better without him in the team imo, great bloke and a whole hearted player but other than being a tackling machine he adds very little.

Defence is half the game and he’s brilliant at it. We definitely miss him when he’s out.

Recent Topics