2019 Jersey Concept

• As some of you know I have in the past made some concepts for the Tigers jerseys, be they fantasy or guesses of new designs.

Well I thought I would give it another go, this time using the current Members jersey design as the basis as earlier this year I thought that the club may be using that design as a soft launch for potential designs in the future (as it has been worn this season more often than I thought it would have been, even only 7 rounds in).

So here are my concepts for a 2019 jersey set:

• Away and Alternative are my pick of the three.

• I loved your last jerseys and I think your 2019 jerseys are brilliant. When you did the last ones I actually emailed Pascoe encouraging him to get on the forum sight and have a look.

• Craegus the Legend is back

Send the ideas to Pascoe mate

I’d Prefer the Gold as our home jersey , white as our away , black as our alternative

I’m not big on black jerseys bud , we’ve lost two games with controversial calls with the black jerseys and the NFL has done studies on black jerseys and how they are more negatively penalised than sides in lighter colours

Have them in black pants

• Not bad mate.

Anything that gets us away from the jersey with the Tiger print on the chest (current away jersey I think) is a good thing.

I would love to see an orange dominant jersey, which we haven’t seen in a while.

• The Alternate reminds me of the Rocket Raccoon jersey.

• @:

Not bad mate.

Anyway thats gets us away from the jersey with the Tiger print on the chest (current away jersey I think) is a good thing.

I would love to see an orange dominant jersey, which we haven’t seen in a while.

I still remember the Tangerine coloured jerseys …… 😒

• @:

@:

Not bad mate.

Anyway thats gets us away from the jersey with the Tiger print on the chest (current away jersey I think) is a good thing.

I still remember the Tangerine coloured jerseys …… 😒

Yep they were awful. Never understood why that colour palette was selected.

• @:

\

@:

I’d Prefer the Gold as our home jersey , white as our away , black as our alternative

I’m not big on black jerseys bud , we’ve lost two games with controversial calls with the black jerseys and the NFL has done studies on black jerseys and how they are more negatively penalised than sides in lighter colours

Have them in black pants

I put the orange as the alternate as the last main orange design (with the V’s, not the weird one with the white top with diagonal black bit) apparently did not sell well and was dropped because of that, so felt that it could be the same again (wasn’t going to make an orange one, but I know people would ask for it).

• All three look great. Top job

• All 3 look awesome you should email them to pascoe

Simple design, colours are right, nothing odd about them eg chevron or one sleeve white one black with a diagonal band or huge tigers logo on the front

Id buy way more jerseys if they would just keep it simple like these good job mate

• Great i love them when are you pulling out the sewing machine and going into production ?

• I use to know a tailor you could just give him a photo and he would make it for you

• Fantastic! Love em all.

• ForumSupporter

The need a <big>V</big> so it’s a pass from me…

Recent Topics