2019 Jersey Concept

• We have lost all our games this year wearing the members jersey so i would give it a rest for a while.

• All three look good and I like having a jersey in each of our colours.

• The advantage of the orange jersey on the fans is that it really stands out in the crowd. I remember the 2005 grand final. The crowd had a distinct orange glow.

• I like em.
    Black one looks like the one we played on last week….

Stripes tho eh?
    Should do an updated version of the 2010 jerseys. They were the best.

• Myself and many others think the stiped jersey belongs back in the 70s …it is a lazy design and dated .Sorry it is 2018 with the use of modern fabrics and design techniques it REALLY is time that these back to the future jerseys were put in a time capsule.

• They are all fantastic.

That alternate jersey looks amazing.

Horizontal line jerseys for whatever reason really seems to suit our colours.

Even though the members jersey has been our unlucky jersey this season.

:sign:

• Not a fan of any. We need a V.

• @:

The advantage of the orange jersey on the fans is that it really stands out in the crowd. I remember the 2005 grand final. The crowd had a distinct orange glow.

It’s the one colour that stands out.

• I dont know why the club dosent support the orange/gold more it is what makes a tiger memorable.For the record i think the alternate is the best of the 3

• @:

Myself and many others think the stiped jersey belongs back in the 70s …it is a lazy design and dated .Sorry it is 2018 with the use of modern fabrics and design techniques it REALLY is time that these back to the future jerseys were put in a time capsule.

Guess we should kill all the real Tigers then Snake - they are all out of date with stripes. 😆

• I must admit I’m a fan of the big V but damn those jerseys looks sharp as!!

Big yes from me!

• Administrators

Awesome stuff mate, well done.
    I much prefer the three colour schemes of the same design, instead of three separate designs that we see nowadays

• @:

Awesome stuff mate, well done.
    I much prefer the three colour schemes of the same design, instead of three separate designs that we see nowadays

Yeah well said, there is a nice symmetry having the same design!

• Love these jerseys mate, awesome job. The only jersey I have a problem with is the black one, not because I don’t like it I actually really like it. It’s because we’ve lost our only 2 games this year wearing that jersey.

• @:

Should do an updated version of the 2010 jerseys. They were the best.

The 2010 jerseys are probably my least favourite jerseys. They are just too plain and boring. Having a design that is primarily based under the arms is a waste as the majority of the time the design is missed and leaves people seeing just a plain one colour design.

However in the current way that the majority of jerseys are constructed, the 2010 would nearly be impossible to remake. The use of side panels by the majority of manufacturers that do not have any designs on them (manufacturers claim it is too hard to match up the three panels if there is a continuous design) would mean that the side stripes would be tiny and barely noticeable meaning we would be wearing basically a plain black or orange jersey.

Recent Topics