I really think this will help

• Banned

Been sitting on this idea for a bit hoping Nofo comes good, but no longer.

Many feel we risk slow lateral movement if we move MCK to centre. I disagree. It was reported last year that he was one of the quickest in the team over 20 meters. He has shown in attack to have a superb ability to skip to the outside of defenders creating space for his outside man. Given time, I truly believe he could be an outstanding centre. He now has the confidence knowing he is a genuine first grader, it’s time to throw him the challenge… Brooks would have Lawrence and MCK to go to on the left. Outstanding IMO.

This allows Kev to move to right wing to replace Nofo.

• Why not! Need to do something there otherwise we will just keep losing games. It’s too easy for teams to score down that side - can’t believe this is still a weakness years on!

• ForumSupporter

I doubt Chee-Kam can play 30mins let alone 80 by yeah why not…

• @:

Many feel we risk slow lateral movement if we move MCK to centre. I disagree. It was reported last year that he was one of the quickest in the team over 20 meters. He has shown in attack to have a superb ability to skip to the outside of defenders creating space for his outside man. Given time, I truly believe he could be an outstanding centre. He now has the confidence knowing he is a genuine first grader, it’s time to throw him the challenge… Brooks would have Lawrence and MCK to go to on the left. Outstanding IMO.

X2

• I think a better idea is to buy a quality centre/winger before June 30. If Wests Tigers do not want to open their purse the only other alternative would be to give Garner a contract and play him at centre. At least our backline defence would be improved and Garner could fill in at second row if the need arises.

• Yeah Nah i dont like it. Chee Kam has been playing well in his bench role. We have 2 spots either buy a FB abd out thommo back on the wing or buy a winger.

• i don’t think so.

Three loses by 2 points, absolutely nothing to do with nofo - again he was solid today.

We had problems across the park - primarily poor ball handing.

Benji had 2 sets in a row where he tried a 40/20 on the 3rd tackle and both were horrible kicks.

There’s some game management at times that’s letting us down… this nofo stuff is getting old.

• Aswell as Thommo is going at fullback, I’d still bring Tui back and move Thommo to wing.
    The only common theme with our pathetic right defence over the last 4 years is Nofo.

• @:

KS

You know I love ya bud but ……

Don’t stand up then EVER , MCK is useless after about 20 minutes and has no brains defensively

Everyone blames Nofoaluma and has the MCK Fan Club

Yet I can directly blame a try this week and a try last week through either MCK’s laziness or his complete lack of football nouse to shut a play down

• Aswell as Thommo is going at fullback, I’d still bring Tui back and move Thommo to wing.
    The only common theme with our pathetic right defence over the last 4 years is Nofo.

• @:

I think a better idea is to buy a quality centre/winger before June 30. If Wests Tigers do not want to open their purse the only other alternative would be to give Garner a contract and play him at centre. At least our backline defence would be improved and Garner could fill in at second row if the need arises.

I asked this during the week , but wasn’t Garner originally a centre ??

Could he handle the 4 jersey if needed

• @:

Aswell as Thommo is going at fullback, I’d still bring Tui back and move Thommo to wing.

I agree. Tui is inspired when he plays first grade and the team responds. Nofo at this stage does not have the speed or size required for a first grade winger.

• @:

Aswell as Thommo is going at fullback, I’d still bring Tui back and move Thommo to wing.

No way. Thompson must stay at FB, cheaper to pick up a winger.

• @:

He improved this week only 2 tries down his side ,yep Tui back… Thompson to the wing…Nofo to reggies . I was wondering where he was when they scored and nowhere to be seen …I should of realised INFIELD silly me!

• Banned

@:

@:

KS

You know I love ya bud but ……

Don’t stand up then EVER , MCK is useless after about 20 minutes and has no brains defensively

Everyone blames Nofoaluma and has the MCK Fan Club

Yet I can directly blame a try this week and a try last week through either MCK’s laziness or his complete lack of football nouse to shut a play down

Happy, you and Geo have this belief MCK cant play big minutes. Now I’m not gonna argue with you to in that regard as a backrower, but if Mahe Founua can play 80mins outwide, the so can MCK. Wingers do more work then centres. MCK plays 80 easy at left centre.

Recent Topics