Godinet

Just can’t see how there can be any justification for him at hooker.

He is a weak defender (regardless of whether he makes the tackle, he gets driven back metres, given the opposition a role on) and he is lost in attack, both not running the ball (is there a hooker with less metres made in the nrl this year?), and he struggles to get us on the front foot.

At least MM is a very solid defender.

If he was offering something I might say okay, but I can’t for the life of me understand what that is.

Bout the only bloke I’m over…and that’s enough for me…

Taylor to 9 …Godinet to RMC…but Cleary seems to like him there so I dunno

Hopefully he will be back in the Reggies soon that is if Reynolds can get back! He as with Benji were always going to be bit players this season ,and have made a good fist of things as things have turned out…

We seem to have a Godinet thread each week ….
Enough is Enough…the useless prick should be stacking shelves in IGA .

@:

Enough is Enough…the useless prick should be stacking shelves in IGA .

IGA too good for him …more ALDI…

I certainly agree he shouldn’t be there, but I actually thought today was a better game from him. Defensively he is much stronger then Liddle.

ET to Hooker has to happen. Just tighten the middle up, feed quick ball to Brooks, and find ways to get more ball to Marsters and Thompson.

I just don’t understand why Liddle isn’t playing more minutes, is he not 100%?

Would prefer that he’s nowhere near 1st grade

@:

@:

Enough is Enough…the useless [automatically edited] should be stacking shelves in IGA .

IGA too good for him …more ALDI…

No shelves in ALDI …give the tool a mop !

Either Liddle isn’t fit, or IC messed up his rotation today. Godinet is a Ron Massey player

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.