Speed hump

• I appreciate the fact he puts his body on the line

But……

I think every tackle attempted by Jacob Liddle he was bumped off with ease

Great talent but needs to put some weight on andlook at Parra’s hooker Pritchard and the impact he puts on his hits which was very crucial when he forced 2 drop balls late

Needs to improve in that aspect

• Banned

Finally, some has said it. He will be a very very good hooker. But he simply cant tackle in the middle at this point. It will take some time. I think next year we will see the real Jacob Liddle.

ET has to play hooker.

• ForumSupporter

Carrying a sternum injury into the game didn’t help

Oh and I thought this was gunna be about Benj’s attempt to stop Mau…

• Pita in defence was much better

• Yeah it was noticeable the roll on Parramatta got running at him.

• Offseason on the weights.
    Needs to bulk up particularly upper body.

• The kid needs to bulk up

• Hope this kid isn’t another Brooksy we can’t keep carrying players for 5 years hoping they will come good.

• I will make judgment after 6 full games when some match fitness is attained…can not judge him at this stage with the stuttered start to the season ,I hope he kicks on as the team will be up the creek.

• Looks like McIlwrick starting next week.

• @:

The kid needs to bulk up

I am sure that will happen but with the Recos a bit hard to hit the weights in the off season.

• I think both our hookers got bowled over tonight. MM is the best defender by a mile but you have to look at the whole package with Liddle. He’s the best passer, quickest runner and by far the most creative of the three. He is actually quite a reasonable defender but is playing hurt. Also, those huge Parra forwards were really getting up a head of steam and were hard to slow down……for anyone.

• A lightweight recovering from two shoulder operations and facing huge forwards is not an easy task at all.

• @:

I think both our hookers got bowled over tonight. MM is the best defender by a mile but you have to look at the whole package with Liddle. He’s the best passer, quickest runner and by far the most creative of the three. He is actually quite a reasonable defender but is playing hurt. Also, those huge Parra forwards were really getting up a head of steam and were hard to slow down……for anyone.

Liddle and McIllwrick rotating next week. We can’t afford another session with Godinet in there

• @:

A lightweight recovering from two shoulder operations and facing huge forwards is not an easy task at all.

Bang on Sir…. :sign:

Recent Topics