Same old franchise different year

Can’t beat teams suppose to beat, we will beat warriors next week then lose to cowgirls it’s how the franchise works,

it’s also starting to remind me of those sheens years of 06 to 11 wish we couldn’t win a lot of close Games and refs costing us heaps of Games.

Not confident in beating the Warriors at all tbh…

@:

Can’t beat teams suppose to beat, we will beat warriors next week then lose to cowgirls it’s how the franchise works,

it’s also starting to remind me of those sheens years of 06 to 11 wish we couldn’t win a lot of close Games and refs costing us heaps of Games.

We wont win next week.

Life was easier under Taylor you got used to the floggings.

I don’t agree.

We’d have copped a couple of 30 point dickings by now. 5-3 when I thought we’d be 1-6 from the first 6.

Need improvement in ball security and game management next week.

Losing to the knights and eels…
Dud teams. Embarrassing.
Maybe we are the dud team?

@:

Life was easier under Taylor you got used to the floggings.

These 2 point losses are soul destroying.
Come back JT 😆

Taylor, Packer and Twal hold the middle together for 80 minutes and cut down the oppositions opportunities to exploit our weaknesses on the edges. Missing three of them is huge.

Hold on aren’t we still in the Top 8…Weren’t Parra touted by the experts as a Top 4 team…Newcastle had also knocked off the Broncs this year as well…

we sit 5 and 3 with still a positive F/A… when many believe we would have been lucky to be 1-7…2-6 at best…the bad thing is 2 losses back to back is not ideal…all the losses have had questionable decision both by our lack of discipline and outside influences…

I think I’ll hold off the razor blades for now

@:

Taylor, Packer and Twal hold the middle together for 80 minutes and cut down the oppositions opportunities to exploit our weaknesses on the edges. Missing three of them is huge.

When are they due back mate?

If you offered me 5 from 8 at the start of the year I would jump at it. The problem is, the 3 losses were ones I had marked as potential wins. That’s what’s disappointing. We now face the very real possiblity of 3 losses in a row. Spiraling……

Players need to be dropped after 2 losses in a row, start with Godinet and Benji, Aloia is close too

@:

About time we blew up big time about the rubbish served up by the refs instead of just letting it go.

@:

@:

When are they due back mate?

HIA normally one week (ET), Twal next week too. Packer was listed as rd 10 I thought, but Willow mentioned next week so he might have some info there? Would love to have the, all next week, even if they were off the bench.

People keep mentioning our depth. Don’t align having loads of great ISP players as depth
We have no outside backs, and a couple of injuries sees our pack going to talents proven last year like Sue and Grant

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.