Missed E T

Really missed his ruck control today not to mention the ball and all tackles he makes saving someone else s energy. Just like if Lawrence was there last week I reckon Pearce may not have scored this week if ET was there can’t see that funny soft offloaded try they scored on the 1st being scored. He would have been there somewhere.

@:

Really missed his ruck control today not to mention the ball and all tackles he makes saving someone else s energy. Just like if Lawrence was there last week I reckon Pearce may not have scored this week if ET was there can’t see that funny soft offloaded try they scored on the 1st being scored. He would have been there somewhere.

MM that try was in the first half , ET was still on then , wasn’t he ??

@:

Talking Elijah.

So am I , Elijah came off after HT v Knights last week

@:

@:

Talking Elijah.

Sorry for the confusion. Meant just as if Lawrence was there last week maybe he wouldve marked Pearce same today ET is the sorta guy sniffing around ruck. Probably wouldve been there abouts defending that soft slow motion try off the offload.

@:

@:

Talking Elijah.

Think he means Pearce wouldn’t have scored if Rowdy was there last week Hap. But I agree with the sentiment, really missed his control of the ruck, Parra just went straight at the A defenders and got a roll on all game.
One thing I’ve noticed is that after the Roosters (or was it Storm?) game when the media crucified us for giving away so many penalties defending our line, we’ve been (mostly) well-behaved since. So many times it’s felt like we just need to catch our breath and get our line reset, but everyone is letting the ball carrier straight up and we can’t recover. Who cares how many penalties we give away, we’ve shown for the most part that we defend we’ll with a set line, so let’s back ourselves to hold them out rather than chasing the ball all game.

Big fan of Elijah but I think we’re missing Packer a lot more.

@:

Agree.

@:

@:

Agree.

We’ll be much better when they’re back. I’d also add Twal to this. All very good defenders.

Twal and Taylor are great defenders.

But neither would of helped us with out forward pack getting completely dominated at the advantage line.

@:

Agree

Yeah just what we need another forward who gets belted and dominated and makes 32m.
Would of went well with our international prop forward leader who made 55m.

I’m sorry but ET is past it, put him in the McQueen basket, maybe slightly better but not by much. Highly overrated!!!

Our ruck control has all but gone with the loss of Packer and ET on the field

@:

Twal and Taylor are great defenders.

But neither would of helped us with out forward pack getting completely dominated at the advantage line.

Hard to dominate when you go down like a bag of s…!

@:

Yeah just what we need another forward who gets belted and dominated and makes 32m.
Would of went well with our international prop forward leader who made 55m.

I’m sorry but ET is past it, put him in the McQueen basket, maybe slightly better but not by much. Highly overrated!!!

Disagree Tiger - think a lot of what you say on here is really intelligent and insightful but you are so far off the mark with this - it is not funny.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme