REGISTERED USERS

I’m just wondering why my user name doesn’t come up on the bottom when I am logged in

❓

Do you have yourself logged in as invisible?

@smeghead:

Do you have yourself logged in as invisible?

When I log in those 2 boxes are not ticked.

I have had it happen to me. Normally only when I am viewing multiple threads in multiple tabs

@smeghead:

I have had it happen to me. Normally only when I am viewing multiple threads in multiple tabs

I’m not doing that though.

I have seen this occur on forums before where you initially log in as invisible one day, read the forum and log out.

Next time you log in, not attempting to be invisible but you are still listed as invisible.

I am not aware of a fix.

I did have in the user control panel ‘hide my online status’ but I changed it, logged out, closed the page, came back on the forum, logged back in - but still nothing…

oh it seems to be OK now 😕

What should my time zone settings be on …UTC+10 AUSTRALIAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME…OR
UTC+9.30 AUSTRALIAN CENTRAL STANDARD TIME… ???.

cause on either setting when someone posts it does not synchronize with the correct time on my computer clock.

Eastern Standard if you are in NSW

thats what i have ticked ,but it shows the time now on my computer at 5.10, but on your last post smeg, at 6.10

sorry smeg now fixed , the summertime/dst.in effect was ticked yes instead of no….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme