Eisenhuth at prop

I think its a bad decision.

He’s an elusive backrower with an offload.

We’d be better off rotating sue and aloia who hit the line harder

Can I say it ……Can I say it Geo
Expect changes

@:

Expect changes

You can as I think there will be some shufflin within the 17…

@:

Expect changes

I really hope there are changes, the players need a rocket or a wake up call

Has the Huth had an offload this season?

@:

Has the Huth had an offload this season?

Eiso is easily the most overrated player in the forum. He is a hard worker but gets dominated every hitup, zero impact, no offload and a slow play the ball.

He’s starting to look good running off the halves. Could possibly be good on an edge. Not explosive good like a Lawrence, just big bodied, good lines with an offload type edge player. Defensively not sure about him on an edge though.

@:

Eiso is easily the most overrated player in the forum. He is a hard worker but gets dominated every hitup, zero impact, no offload and a slow play the ball.

Yeah he is over rated. Hes shown potential but hasnt completely delivered as yet. Playing Prop definitely isnt going to help.

Reminds me of a Keith Galloway type. Is consistent but would be better if he found some more impact or an offload. Always looks likely to offload, seems to start getting into the position to do so and then gets nullified by the defence.

More of a lock than a prop, but he’s a solid no frills worker. He’s not an impact player. Last season he showed more ball skills and offloads but so far this eyar he’s kept them under wraps. Having players like him and Twal allow us to have Packer, Matulino and Sue rip in

@:

Reminds me of a Keith Galloway type. Is consistent but would be better if he found some more impact or an offload. Always looks likely to offload, seems to start getting into the position to do so and then gets nullified by the defence.

If he could find his front a reasonable amount, like Keefy mostly did and was so often our quickest play the ball, then he would be a good player.

‘elusive backrower with an offload.’ Are we seeing the same player? I see someone that jogs to the opposition and slows down before he makes any contact with them. One of our weakest players.

@:

‘elusive backrower with an offload.’ Are we seeing the same player? I see someone that jogs to the opposition and slows down before he makes any contact with them. One of our weakest players.

We always have a player like this.
Woods… Before him, weak Heinington.
Scaredy cats

He can find a hole

Last two games he has found a hole once for a try , once he would have had a try assist if anyone was supporting him v Newcastle

Those who can remember back to last season he can ball play before the line and at the line for a couple of try assists

The Forum tends to want to eat everyone whenever we have a few loses

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme