Val Holmes

Val Holmes unhappy at Cronulla and in talks with the Tigers for a move this season. I would say it will come out in the media soon

@:

Val Holmes unhappy at Cronulla and in talks with the Tigers for a move this season. I would say it will come out in the media soon

Yeah right.

@:

@:

Yeah right.

:roll

@:

Holmes to us, Barba to sharks, all makes sense 😲

@:

@:

Yeah right.

This is the same bloke that wrote Tedesco Moses and woods to the dogs months before it come out

@:

@:

@:

Yeah right.

This is the same bloke that wrote Tedesco Moses and woods to the dogs months before it come out

We later found out had the dogs not rejected Moses this would have happened, what a fine mess their cap would be now, maybe we shouldn’t be too quick to dismiss this bloke.

Im not sure if this is your take on the Carney news or genuine info. either way its already crossed my mind that Val Holmes could be on our radar now.

Hope so

@:

@:

@:

Yeah right.

Doubt it would happen this year.

Cool…I’d even drop Nofoaluma for Holmes as a winger…

But he’s already debuted…

@:

@:

@:

@:

Yeah right.

We later found out had the dogs not rejected Moses this would have happened, what a fine mess their cap would be now, maybe we shouldn’t be too quick to dismiss this bloke.

100%

@:

But there in lies the issue - he won’t want to come here to play winger. It’ll be fullback or bust!

@:

This the 1st of May … not 1st of April … lol

Hey, but i hope this is true … !! Fullback is yours Mr Valentine Holmes … !!

@:

@:

But there in lies the issue - he won’t want to come here to play winger. It’ll be fullback or bust!

But Holmes is not a Fullback….never will be…one of the best wingers in the game tho…

I have this argument with Watto all the time…

Would rather Johnny than Valentiline, he has more ‘penetration’

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme