Packer, League Life

Russell Packer sits down with the ladies of foxtel on League Life tonight.

Didn’t see it posted any where.
7:30PM, EST.

@:

Russell Packer sits down with the ladies of foxtel on League Life tonight.

Didn’t see it posted any where.
7:30PM, EST.

Cheers mate !!

Watching now - he is articulate, intelligent and inspiring. I can see why the team look up to him

Good honest interview , Packers done some hard yards in his life ….
Great to see he’s come through it all a better man .

@:

He said he was at Oberon prison, I have done a few shifts there, it is out in the middle of nowhere, and it is freezing in winter.

One blind moment has given him a reputation, but I admire the way that he has turned his life around, he has my respect

@:

@:

He said he was at Oberon prison, I have done a few shifts there, it is out in the middle of nowhere, and it is freezing in winter.

I used to go hunt rabbits n foxes with my old man when I was a kid at Oberon, I can tell you now it’s the coldest place on earth.

Not sure about Oberon but i visited my cousin who’s serving 45 years in Kern Valley Delano. Not a pleasant place man…

Looking forward to watching the replay , beats doing Uranium assignments with the young bloke

He was the dux of his school…
What a good interview.
Very humble fella.

@:

@:

@:

I used to go hunt rabbits n foxes with my old man when I was a kid at Oberon, I can tell you now it’s the coldest place on earth.

The gaol is about 40km out of Oberon heading to Goulburn, it is literally in the middle of nowhere

Have heard all the stories about him and how he has turned his life around but it was good to hear it straight from the source.
No wonder he is a leader in the team.

@:

@:

@:

If you drew the map of the world on a cow, life the tail and there is where you’ll find Oberon.

Excellent viewing, comes across as a decent bloke.

Wish we had him in the side this week, but would rather him back 100% rather then under done also Russell you deserve where you got your self. Hard work and determination can pay off, I take my hat off to you

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme