Lolohea

It’s clear Lolohea has failed to meet IC’s expectations of him thus far….he is behind a solid footballer in Thompson for the FB role, he has no chance of beating out Reynolds/Marshall for the #6…so where to from here…languishing in ISP is not good for him or for the WT considering he is on about $500k p.a…?.

I would shop him to Manly who are desperate for a half… eg a player swap for Lolohea…thoughts…

Tell Manly they can get a 5/8 to cover Croker with Hastings obviously not partnering DCE

And we’ll take Marty

@:

Tell Manly they can get a 5/8 to cover Croker with Hastings obviously not partnering DCE

And we’ll take Marty

Do you really think they will trade a wrecking ball offload machine for a reserve grade player?

I have given up on him.

Never loved his signing to begin with.

Hope to be wrong.

I opened this thread expecting to see a statement from the club stating he had been let go……really hope he comes good!

@:

@:

And we’ll take Marty

Do you really think they will trade a wrecking ball offload machine for a reserve grade player?

When you’ve got trouble with your cap then yes I would

I’d be happy to take any Trob brother, not DCE but I’m sure they wouldn’t want to get rid of any

So who else has value besides Walker and Marty they can get rid of?

I’ll take Joel Thompson as well, that’s all

Why would Manly want a swap to free up cap space if Lolohea is on big money (I doubt he is personally). They would end up in the same position.

I had high hopes for him but he seems to have fallen off a bit - appears to be carrying an injury. I think he’s still a chance to come good.

@:

And we’ll take Marty

+500
Marty has that line wrecking impact that would make a difference here.
I would expect us to take a dent in the cap. Would love Two PoW back but only at the right price, IMHO 600K. We may have to loose someone as well. I would happily trade Lolohea + Tim Grant for Marty Taupau.

Lets see what happens.

@:

And we’ll take Marty

Nice trade!

I would give Manly nothing…

@:

@:

And we’ll take Marty

+500
Marty has that line wrecking impact that would make a difference here.
I would expect us to take a dent in the cap. Would love Two PoW back but only at the right price, IMHO 600K. We may have to loose someone as well. I would happily trade Lolohea + Tim Grant for Marty Taupau.

Lets see what happens.

Delusional.

Marty wouldn’t wanna come back to the tigers…… He’d go back to the dogs before us… Sheesh.

@:

Marty wouldn’t wanna come back to the tigers…… He’d go back to the dogs before us… Sheesh.

And why’s that demps?

@:

@:

And why’s that demps?

‘Cause he’s a dog.?….

@:

@:

And why’s that demps?

He’s a sook mate, doesn’t rate us.
Benny and Russ would pick on him.
He’d be the biggest but not the toughest in the pack and his ego is as big as his biceps.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.