WestsTigers Club House

Which is the best WestsTigers club house to watch the Tigers play when they are playing far away?

@:

Which is the best WestsTigers club house to watch the Tigers play when they are playing far away?

West Ashfield Leagues club is a pretty good place.

@:

My lounge room…

@:

@:

My lounge room…

You hear that everyone? Drinks are on Geo! :sign:

Not Wests Campbelltown, You scream at the big screen & huge islander bouncers wan’t to throw you out.

West’s Ashfield is great. Plenty of one eyed supporters make plenty of noise and give it some atmosphere. Usually get down there with a group of mates when we are out of town, have a few beers and the Benji Burger

Anyone been to Flemington?

I went to Wests Ashfield for that infamous round 26 game against the raiders in 2016… I was very underwhelmed to be honest. I was expecting them to have a good sports bar with a big screen, but all they had was a hall that was filled with people playing bingo right up until kickoff. The place was choc full of pokies as well which is a sad reflection of the world we live in. But hey, they help pay the bills right?

@:

No but I’m interested to hear what it’s like.
I guess if you’re going to a club to watch the game you’re most likely going to choose one that’s easy to get to. Flemington for me is a bit of a hike. I do like that it’s branded the WestsTigers though.
Now that Wests Ashfield owns the WestsTigers the atmosphere is better than when I went their years ago. Still feels a bit disjointed though. However I guess a lot of football club are disjointed from a Leagues Club these days. Manly Leagues Club is just across the road Brookvale Oval and is owned by a Chinese company. At least with Ashfield the money spent there is going back into the WestsTigers.

@:

@:

No but I’m interested to hear what it’s like.
I guess if you’re going to a club to watch the game you’re most likely going to choose one that’s easy to get to. Flemington for me is a bit of a hike. I do like that it’s branded the WestsTigers though.
Now that Wests Ashfield owns the WestsTigers the atmosphere is better than when I went their years ago. Still feels a bit disjointed though. However I guess a lot of football club are disjointed from a Leagues Club these days. Manly Leagues Club is just across the road Brookvale Oval and is owned by a Chinese company. At least with Ashfield the money spent there is going back into the WestsTigers.

Its the old Markets pub… Just checked their website there’s no WTs anywhere… Although scotch fillet for $19 on Saturday sounds ok

Out of towner here!
So any Newcastle locals….?

I watched the knights game the other day at Cardiff West’s. Good turn out, mostly knights fans.
Have a good feed and watched till the very sad end.
Usually just watch at home on my big screen tho 😉
Always down to network if any locals wanna catch a game and have a feed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme