Certain win

I can feel it, we’ll win and we’ll win comfortably. Warriors don’t stand a chance. You can put your house on it.

I’ll put your house, car, cat & dog on it….

Hope you’re right tackman

We’ll put 50 on these once were warriors has beens.

Got a good feeling about this one as well. Bounce back game

Can’t say I’d even put my tent on it, it’s a bloody nice tent.

@:

I can feel it, we’ll win and we’ll win comfortably. Warriors don’t stand a chance. You can put your house on it.

Sleeping on a park bench does not appeal to me but i hope you are correct

Not at all confident. No real no9 spells trouble. I think it might be 13 plus to them

I wouldnt put anything on us against anyone…warriors easy tonight unfortunately

@:

I’ll put your house, car, cat & dog on it….

Hope you’re right tackman

I can feel it. We got dis ink.

@:

@:

Sleeping on a park bench does not appeal to me but i hope you are correct

32 - 24 to us. A couple of late tries for them to pretty up their side of the scoreline.

Nofoluma and the other pet godinet….warriors by plenty

Last 2 games, when wests tigers had the lead, they were run down.
This may happen again tonight, I hope it does not, will be glad to be proven wrong in this case.

Yeah I’m not that confident, Shaun Johnson looks very happy and relaxed and Luke is somehow playing so if our forwards don’t stand up today, we’re in for a long one unfortunately.

13+ paying $7 on Sportsbet

I think the Warriors will win this one comfortably by about 26-12. Hope I’m wrong but I think our bubble may have burst. I don’t like the way we’ve started leaking four and five tries a game. Just not as resolute as we were….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme