Penalty Count

Think we have been beaten in 7 or 8 out of 9 penalty counts this year. Its really hard to win games when that happens, particularly when your a side who doesnt have much flair as it is.

Is it ill discipline? Is it just the fact that our forwards usually get beaten at the contact zone and the opposition get quicker player the balls so we slow it down etc??? Its been really costly.

@:

Think we have been beaten in 7 or 8 out of 9 penalty counts this year. Its really hard to win games when that happens, particularly when your a side who doesnt have much flair as it is.

Is it ill discipline? Is it just the fact that our forwards usually get beaten at the contact zone and the opposition get quicker player the balls so we slow it down etc??? Its been really costly.

YES

I seem to find a lot of occasions that I the opposition slow the play the ball down longer then us yet don’t get penalised, yet we get penalised for holding down a second less then them.

Cummins, Checcin and Klien destroy us.

What about the dumb play count ??

Probably more costly at the moment than the penalty count ??

But yes when we lose the ruck we are doing everything we can too slow the following play down and the potential damage of RTS and Johnson tearing us apart later in the tackle count

@:

@:

https://twitter.com/NBWT__/status/992696468875104257

Isn’t it 20mins with 12 men and 60mins with 13.

Seems to make more sense…… 😒

@:

I seem to find a lot of occasions that I the opposition slow the play the ball down longer then us yet don’t get penalised, yet we get penalised for holding down a second less then them.

Cummins, Checcin and Klien destroy us.

Other teams players fight to get up and play the ball. Our blokes wait politely until the tacklers get off.

Penalties finished at 11-11 today.

@:

What about the dumb play count ??

Probably more costly at the moment than the penalty count ??

But yes when we lose the ruck we are doing everything we can too slow the following play down and the potential damage of RTS and Johnson tearing us apart later in the tackle count

Correct Happy

@:

And we got a player in the bin for giving up too many… 😮 😕 😕 😒

@:

Of course they did. That’s just final book keeping.

@:

@:

Exactly…consolation square ups !

@:

@:

And we got a player in the bin for giving up too many… 😮 😕 😕 😒

Stupid thing was Benji was stripped at the other end which should have seen a Warriors player binned

I know this won’t be popular , but we need to review decisions while waiting for scrums , bet the strips would half in 3 weeks

@:

@:

@:

Exactly…consolation square ups !

Momentum killing first tackle penalties 10m out when the game is virtually over count the same as fifth tackle piggy-backs at the start. However the stats that are important to the NRL are total penalties rather than when and where they are awarded. Apparently our discipline improved towards the end when we were buggered from penalties and sin bins when it counted.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme