Refs are having a big call in all our loses.

I have watched every game this year and recorded every game and re watched every game. We have made stupid choices in play. I hate it but it’s rugby league. I am frustrated with some of the calls the refs are making against the Tigers. Warriors have scored two tries whilst our players are in the bin. I’ll take the nofo brain snap but Taylor i can’t. We are getting pumped in penalties coz the NRL want a scoring game. We invite teams to try and score but don’t let them. That is our Mantra. Why are we getting penalised for our defensive effort. We have the best. Why???

We don’t have the best defense… We scrambled well… But that’s not good defense, that’s hectic chaos and something that’s not able to be sustained for a season.

We don’t dominate in defense, we rarely push attacking opposition’s back, we rarely get them on the deck let alone on their back… It where the ruck is lost… It happened against the Knights, again last week but not as bad… Big time again tonite

it’s not refs who are missing tackles and making stupid errors/plays. That is us.

The players can only control how they respond to the calls in the game and work within the rules

The way ET got sent to the bin was a disgrace, Benji was right in questioning that call

We were dreadful, let’s be honest that performance was the old Tigers

We played poorly tonight but were still in the game until the sin binning of ET. What disappointed me the most was Benji not willing to put his body on the line like he did early on, and won our respect. The refs are rubbish but it is not going to change next week so we have to out score our opposition and take the refs out of the equation.

I only ask one question about referees… of all the sin bins this year, how many are from the home side?

I still think we have done ok with the number of first team players missing.

The refs piss me off….
They expect us to play like Boy Scouts while the opposition gets away with murder .

Warriors gave away just as many penalties on their line but seemed to get a reset after half-time…we did not

Cummins is a flog…the end…

@:

Warriors gave away just as many penalties on their line but seemed to get a reset after half-time…we did not

Cummins is a flog…the end…

Yeh thats what did me.

As many know I supported the penalty crackdown initially but have now realised the problem with it is that it only works if the refs get the consistency right. Problem is, they don’t.

The Warriors were 3 metres off side on their line the whole game. And gave away 3 penalties in a row. One of which prevented ET from scoring but no sin bin. Incredible.

The above being said, the Warriors were the better side and deserved the 2 points. Our defence was bad from their second set.

The refs were poor but they only affected the score not the result.We had too many players tonight who put in mediocre performances

@:

The above being said, the Warriors were the better side and deserved the 2 points. Our defence was bad from their second set.

agreed…but not may teams will win playing with 12 for 60mins in modern NRL…

Yes, we have played badly but when you are constantly pounded in penalties and sin bins fatigue will lead to errors. Playing badly should not mean we forfeit any chance for a win. It feels like we are being officiated out of games while the opposition get away with similar infringements, even in games we won.

We did have the best defensive record. We were wining games off that. It appears to me that the NRL and Refs want points scored to create some sought of excitement for the wider viewing public. It’s evident with the cut in interchange and the call to cut it even more. I get what they want but don’t penalize a team that gets defense right. They let the Storm get away with it for years. I’m feelin robbed right now. We have a good team and if they called us the broncos or storm we would be sitting top of ladder. I’m happy with the Wests Tigers win or lose. It’s in my viens.

Yes Warriors were the best team but circumstances imposed by the referee assisted in that happening - like playing twenty minutes of that game against 12 men.
There were ample opprtunity for the referees to impose the same penalty against the Warriors yet they chose not to.
Refuse to defend them, at the same time we are stuck with them and have no option other than to suck it up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme